D&D Question for anyone who plays

smoochy boys on tour

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
ok a friend of mine hates to be wrong and is saying how his character is lawful good and then he was telling me how he will attack things from there back

in my op if you attack someone from behind that is not something a lawful good character would do as they put there faith in the law and have a high sense of honor. can anyone who plays confirm who is right.

ps im not sure if this is right section as the other section is for console games i am just asking a question about the role play once i got a reply this post can die.

PRIMO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Nottingham
id say a lawful good character should call out his foes for the most honorable fight possible. bit its a tough one depoends on situation really, if its the only available option to destroy evil id ay go for it. if its general back stabbery then no lol.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
he was talking in general at the time be in his game today he did it to someone who was running away his logic was he had loot and if he let him go he would come back with an army

PRIMO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Nottingham
try and catch the person running away not stab them in the back is my opinion, maybe dm can make his particular deity displeased with him in someway