Dark realm

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2003
in a box
dunno pow but i was on it at 9 this morning

edit: nope its up

Last edited:

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
7 reasons why not to play dark realm
Please do not delete this post, i am posting here because i hear that this is the place all mir players come to now a days.

Please do not play dark realm for the following reasons.

1. The server files were given to the owner of dark realm (paul) by lapta! The owner of dark realm (paul) was meant to use them to setup a home server for him and a few friends to play around with, but instead paul went live with the server files. He claims that this isnt true, but 95% of the items in game have the same name and stats, and bugs. Yims path was called Laptas lair until someone pointed it out on LOMCN...

2. All rares have now been taken out of the drop files, so the only way to get them is to buy them from the game gold NPC. The same game gold NPC that was on Mir Revenge so i have been told.

3. A player bought a teleport ring (£100), dropped it when he died, another player picked it up, so rather than letting the player who found the teleport ring keep it, paul deleted it from the server.

4. An NPC was added to the server to make you level 40 and give you all your skills. This NPC was added to get people to donate to the server. NO other reason.

5. Paul has taken about £600 in donations since the server has been up, but yet the server is hosted from his home PC, but claims it is hosted on a dedicated server. The server has really bad lag all the time. 2 step lags in town, and the lag in caves makes the server really easy to play, due to the facts that the mobs dont attack you. When ever paul logs on the "dedicated server" the whole game lags, then he claims that it is are PC's.

6. The gm's are so corrupt. There was a find a GM event, a mate in my guild PM'ed the Gm to find out where he was (messing around) and got kicked. I pm'ed about 30 seconds later asking where he was, and he teleported to me and game me the item.

7. Paul has deleted guilds and items many times, and claims that it is the players fault, no matter what paul does, it is always the players fault.

============

saw this on MR forums

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Please do not delete this post, i am posting here because i hear that this is the place all mir players come to now a days.

1. The server files were given to the owner of dark realm (paul) by lapta! The owner of dark realm (paul) was meant to use them to setup a home server for him and a few friends to play around with, but instead paul went live with the server files. He claims that this isnt true, but 95% of the items in game have the same name and stats, and bugs. Yims path was called Laptas lair until someone pointed it out on LOMCN...

2. All rares have now been taken out of the drop files, so the only way to get them is to buy them from the game gold NPC. The same game gold NPC that was on Mir Revenge so i have been told.

3. A player bought a teleport ring (£100), dropped it when he died, another player picked it up, so rather than letting the player who found the teleport ring keep it, paul deleted it from the server.

4. An NPC was added to the server to make you level 40 and give you all your skills. This NPC was added to get people to donate to the server. NO other reason.

5. Paul has taken about £600 in donations since the server has been up, but yet the server is hosted from his home PC, but claims it is hosted on a dedicated server. The server has really bad lag all the time. 2 step lags in town, and the lag in caves makes the server really easy to play, due to the facts that the mobs dont attack you. When ever paul logs on the "dedicated server" the whole game lags, then he claims that it is are PC's.

6. The gm's are so corrupt. There was a find a GM event, a mate in my guild PM'ed the Gm to find out where he was (messing around) and got kicked. I pm'ed about 30 seconds later asking where he was, and he teleported to me and game me the item.

7. Paul has deleted guilds and items many times, and claims that it is the players fault, no matter what paul does, it is always the players fault.

============

saw this on MR forums
any screenshots of the 6th one

oh and as far as the £100 donator, ahaha pls name and shame, i mean id like £100 for car tax etc so whoevers got it to waste pm pls i can find a better use than pixels for it :D

*edit* o yeh if you have any proof about donator, where did you get the figure £600 from because afaik its against lomcn to advertise a donate server =X @close thread/warn creator

-Bad

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
any screenshots of the 6th one

oh and as far as the £100 donator, ahaha pls name and shame, i mean id like £100 for car tax etc so whoevers got it to waste pm pls i can find a better use than pixels for it :D
i just copied it over from mir rev forums wouldnt want ppl wastin time if its corrupt

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

============

saw this on MR forums

lol another victicious post.
This was replied to on mir revenge forum.
Mod delete this post as its simply a copy from another forum

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
lol heaven items drop alot on my server.Itsnot like some server where there scared to have good items droppn.I am all for making good kit to drop as im happy to make more items and sets.
once again you idiots are crying corruption yet no one offers an explanation

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
Whats up with the client download? says that it doesnt exist and the directory is not there etc... i want to play to see what im missing out on :) i need a good server to play to kill some time :)

Can someone upload the kaori patch .ini file please? so i can just autopatch the client i already have?

Cheers

Last edited:

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
omg sm1 has stolen my server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao was in the middle of creating the new and improved dark realm and this come out lmao cheers!

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Whats up with the client download? says that it doesnt exist and the directory is not there etc... i want to play to see what im missing out on :) i need a good server to play to kill some time :)

Can someone upload the kaori patch .ini file please? so i can just autopatch the client i already have?

Cheers
The links have changed.Im in the middle of a new website and the links will be on there

www.darkrealm.me

Status
Not open for further replies.