DarkRealm Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MainGeezer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2005
can sum1 every time the ip changes send me the correct exe with the new ip in plz? or post it plz i really carnt get on!

ZiR182

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2005

MainGeezer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2005
its not workin :S its just blank ive downloaded the exe tryd to chnge it usin ip changer but it just fuks the exe up and wnt load it

MainGeezer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2005
ty m8

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 20 characters.

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
DeathsDoor said:
the server is down. for good i think.
its not down yet. but it is going down for good when the gamemaster gets home =/

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
i know , its a shame. =( he said-

gamemaster: quitting server because of all the abuse i get

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
Gamemaster wants to put server down because there are too many idiots who are giving him greif at the moment. I think it is a brilliant server and it should stay up, however he needs to know how to IP ban people, so if anybody knows how to do so and could post on here it would be great.

There is a risk of DOS attacks, but I am sure that can be waited through. There are alot of people who would support him and wouldn't want the server to go down...

Hog12374

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2004
uk
jenover said:
Gamemaster wants to put server down because there are too many idiots who are giving him greif at the moment. I think it is a brilliant server and it should stay up, however he needs to know how to IP ban people, so if anybody knows how to do so and could post on here it would be great.

There is a risk of DOS attacks, but I am sure that can be waited through. There are alot of people who would support him and wouldn't want the server to go down...

yes i agree it is very good sever Should not go down over some dossers. :agree:

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
hes making it look like its the dosers... he says server going down and puts red on tm and recalls 2 guard.. so thats y they said they gonna dos.. he wants sympathy ect i said u wud host but no.. hes a faggot and thats 3 times ive lvled up 2 170+ he needs 2 get a grip of his **** the batty

Status
Not open for further replies.