DarkRealm Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
jenover said:
God, you really are unbeleivably stupid, aren't you. If you attack somebody their attention will automatically turn to you unless the person who you are attacking does not notice you.

they dont if u afk pk :P

/Angel

dark129

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2004
i mite if i had sexy pet o0 :P lol. and they wldnt b getting attension if they were pking a blind person

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
jenover said:
Who the hell would be killing a boss afk?

did i metion pk at bosses??? nopes... im talking pkn in general fool. stating a fact i dont think people pk to get attention as u say.

/Angel

Reactions: Telasero

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
Timbaland said:
did i metion pk at bosses??? nopes... im talking pkn in general fool. stating a fact i dont think people pk to get attention as u say.

/Angel

This conversation is about PKing at bosses, dumb ass.

And dark, I think most people who play mir are not blind lol.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Gloop said:
can we have a rough estimate of when the server will be coming back online please?

i must say its nice to see some1 with some politness and curtosy.

dark129

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2004
Nazareth said:
it will be up when the fat lady sings, so keep ur ears open and listen for the fat lady to sing

even if she sings we not gna hear her cuz of these 2 spamming all ova the place altho its quite entertaining:bounce:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Tbh over 60% of ppl on LOMCN knows who T_M are and they also know...

"Roll with us or get Rolled Over"... Simple

Nazareth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 2, 2004
Somewhere In The World
:D
dark129 said:
even if she sings we not gna hear her cuz of these 2 spamming all ova the place altho its quite entertaining:bounce:

i agree, i think u 2 shld take it to pms or msn tbh, cuz ur spam is not wanted by the public. server shld b up by tonight admin sed.

*EDIT* Or maybe not... server wont be up tonight, he having more trouble than thought he wld

Last edited:

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
his msn says more wrong than he thought it wont be up tonight ><

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
dark129 said:
i mite if i had sexy pet o0 :P lol. and they wldnt b getting attension if they were pking a blind person
do u think blind people play mir? lol

Nazareth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 2, 2004
Somewhere In The World
rorymorrisyeeee said:

they can cross the road by listening to the noises? why not play mir by listening to the sounds? cld be possible, or cld be impossible... u decide, stare at the sun make urself blind and do a test for us and see if blind people really can play mir

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Firstly listening to a road's traffic and listening to a computer game are totally diff, also the blind usually have a guide stick how the hell u gunna use a guide stick on mir?

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
Nazareth said:
they can cross the road by listening to the noises? why not play mir by listening to the sounds? cld be possible, or cld be impossible... u decide, stare at the sun make urself blind and do a test for us and see if blind people really can play mir
lol you obviously must be joking. u make sounds by doing things, not do things by making sound. would be impossible.

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
server not up2nite more probs than he though.. its on his msn name, but i sorted pots i think for him 1.2k per pot

dark129

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2004
rorymorrisyeeee said:

u neva no mayb there are brail computer screens or summit or mayb u can by a guidemouse instead of a guide dog, ya nva no wid tecchnology these days:P

Status
Not open for further replies.