**DarkRealm**

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Cernd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2004
Does anyone know when the server will be back up.
and does anyone know why i can't d/l the monster2 patch and newwings patch??? Do i need them??

QueenXian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2006
we r sorry bout the downtime but me and troop has decided 2 redo the srva so it will b more fun for all people, we r workin every hard for u lot atm and we dnt no wen srva will b bak up we hope it will b every soon tho.

/Xian

DarkWarrior1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
DemDem said:
there are bout 3 real good ones up... and bout 10 not so good, so there are servers up

does it not occur to u that mayb he means thers no decent servers up, and b4 u say it decent to him not every server is to ppls taste.

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

Cernd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2004
Disturbed (Foundation v2) server is ok if you dont mind a lot of lvling.
Thats what I've been playing while torozor and this are down.
Its quick lvling, most ppl get to lvl 100 in a day or 2 and there are a few quest but not many.
IMO it's something to do if your that bored ;)

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Disturbed rules. i quit before, playing it now :eek: thought this looked stupid saying i wouldnt play disturbed and now i do, so i edited it

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Raz0r this thread is do with DR if im correct, so why are you posting opinions on other server? Keep on the subject of the thread.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
-Raz0rfang- said:
Disturbed sucks i ust to play it. i wouldnt again
Aww, but Disturbed is nearly all Foundation, and you are using Foundations files :).

DarkWarrior1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
-Raz0rfang- said:
Nah its not too do with the files, its the community, no offence on you Gimpasaurus

ur sad enuff to quit a server coz of a few ppl, ur pathetic if u were ne gd at mir ud rise above it lmao

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
pfft i didnt quit because of that, i quit because i wanted too make my own server. and it sometimes does get annoying when every time u go too level you get PK'd

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
-Raz0rfang- said:
pfft i didnt quit because of that, i quit because i wanted too make my own server. and it sometimes does get annoying when every time u go too level you get PK'd
Thats not what you were saying on Disturbed forums... Didn't you quit because i couldn't recover the corrupted Mir.db and you lost your character?

epos

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 10, 2006
Hi
I want stat play on this srver but links don't work .From whee i should d/l all fils ?

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
server is dead till 1nce AGAIN troop re makes lol ! ! i duno if he still is (due to him loosing a family member ) soz 2 hear m8 !! but ive been helpin im out week or 2 ago so ill try find out !