Darkside Mir3

smoochy boys on tour

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Hey guys, I started playing this server and i am impressed. Anyone who enjoys Mir, and misses it should start playing. I have been playing for 3 weeks and am still stuck into it.

• Gm actually does stuff
  • Weekly weekend bonuses
  • hits 55+ user count on busy periods
  • Server's been up a year.
  • highest level is only 52 (easily caught, it doesn't take a year to get 52.)
  • Big influx of new player, all of a sudden.

Didnt see a Chat thread so here's one.

Last edited:

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
Yep true words. I love Mir3 since 10+ years but in the last 5 years I couldnt find any server that was worth it to stay and keep on playing EXCEPT this one. This server is really good build and balanced.
GM's doing their best to bring new stuff ingame like Screenshot Contests or GM Auctions, where GMs selling items and Players can bet on them.

The User Count is very good didn't see so many players on a Mir3 server long time ago. We have everyday 35+ in the eveningg 40+ at the Weekends 50+
MANY Quests for FP, EXP , Integral, Gold and other rewards.
Also Para Pro Quests added, Revival Telering Probeneck Skillneck are ingame with quests.

Now we have a discusssion in Forum if we add "THE PURGE" to our Server. Which is gonna be a day without Server rules, except cheating/cloning stuff for sure. Sounds like a funny Idea
And you can easy catch up server running since 1 year and I am playing since nearly 5months and I am top 5 Warrior on server now :)

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
GM Auctions, where GMs selling items and Players can bet on them.

Now we have a discusssion in Forum if we add "THE PURGE" to our Server. Which is gonna be a day without Server rules, except cheating/cloning stuff for sure. Sounds like a funny Idea
And you can easy catch up server running since 1 year and I am playing since nearly 5months and I am top 5 Warrior on server now :)

got to be 2 of the worst ideas ever in the history of mir thats just retarded

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
Just for some people which dont know all facts :) In auctions there only get items sold that u already can buy from NPCs like drugs pets VIP gems stones etc. But with that auction have a chance to get them cheaper.

Also there are Rules on the Server like no PvP/PK and Bosssteal in KRs ---> so when I am kr and Boss is alive and another grp comes into KR they have to tt, if they attack me they get some hours redzone. It's because many players dont like Boss PvP but there are also some players who like it. So theres gonna be added a day where those People can also PvP in KRs and steal bosses.

Don't judge too fast :)

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
Haytham the worse thing that can happen is people like you, that have no ideas of their own and always judge others. Think about it.

All of those ideas always have polls, topic on forums where people can decide if they want them etc.

Such auction for FP for bonus stuff is a nice way to reward players.

Thanks guys for a nice topic about the server.

And yes new players please get in touch with me via forum PM for starting bonus.

GimmeAKitKat

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 11, 2014
Running the Darkside exe just gives me an error saying "Client already stated"

Any ideas

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
make a shortcut from exe to desctop, dont run game outta the folder or u get this error

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
03:00 AM and still ~40 players online lol its the best Mir3 server for ages!

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
Yesterday we had whole day 50+ :) peaks 60+ its really good:) 24 new players last 4 days.

DeathSentence

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
Wakefield
Hey guys, on original thread it said it was a PTW server. just wondering is it badly out balanced to those who donate to those who are tight fkers?:P

ServerName: DarkSide

Server Stats:
All rates x1.
It is old style mir 3 server with low exp
group hunts and PVP starting at level34.

Type of server: PTW (3g engine, job maps)
Language : English + Polish as alternative in some of the NPCs

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
Level 40 depends how often do you play and if you get lucky:)
by lucky I mean find a 50+ level as master to help you out early,
then it can take as little as a week, or even less!!

About balance to donations > every player has a small starting
integral bonus,+ there are event trees for integral points
and every player has 1 more bonus every week for activity.
So if you do not donate you are not left empty handed!
+ you cant buy items or exp of course. max vip is 40% as well.