Death-AO joint server rumors NOT TRUE

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
A couple of days ago death server owner messaged me and basically wanted to combine the servers. I told him that it was a bad idea, but it was Karl's decision. Karl said NO. So, whatever rumour's you have heard are false about a joint server, and I am still wondering where you even heard it unless death told you himself, because it was not spread on this side on the line. I know death server is down because of a supposed DoS attack and that is their business not ours, so once again, AO has nothing to do with Death server.

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
lol i heard about this as well, it was Mike - a twat, he was a gm on my server messed it up loads of times, same as Nick(host) anway anything mike says is just total ****e, he didnt even ask me first and i made death server...

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
DeathWish said:
lol i heard about this as well, it was Mike - a twat, he was a gm on my server messed it up loads of times, same as Nick(host) anway anything mike says is just total ****e, he didnt even ask me first and i made death server...

Oo I was under the impression You were Mike on MSN the way he talked like he owned the server... anyway add me [email protected]