Death in the family

Join Discord

woogyeman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2010
Hello my friends,
For a long time now I have been a part of these forums, playing on various peoples servers, and even running one of my own for some time that is currently down. Last friday 20-November-2015 My lifemate passed away after a long series of problems that started when she was hit by a drunk driver 18 years ago on 11-Jan-1997, leaving her with a spinal fusion and an incomplete spinal cord injury, later heart disease and a stent in her heart, diabetes, kidney disease, and dialysis were to follow. As a nurse Rosie helped many people return back to a healthy life, as well as being the last caring face others would see in this life. She was always helping others. Her medical bills have kept us broke for the last 18 years, and now that she has passed on I must come up with money to give her a burial she deserves. The funeral home wanted the money on the 20th, and we had to put off the funeral till we could collect some to pay them. I started a fund for her at https://www.gofundme.com/wooggyyee to help with her burial/medical expenses. If anyone can help it is deeply appreciated, If you cannot help financially, but can share the campaign on social media, or even offer prayers for her and family it is appreciated. I truly hope I am not breaking any forum rules with this post, if I am please feel free to remove this post with my humble apologies, but I am at a loss right now and have limited avenues to get this help we so desperately need. Thank you again in advance for any help you can give if you are able. If you cannot help, thank you for reading this post and keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. Bobby.

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
Sorry for your loss m8 i will share this on facebook and hopefully it will have a snowball effect

woogyeman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2010
Thank you, it is appreciated every little bit helps, due to her condition we couldn't get life insurance on her so everything is out of pocket, and there is nothing in pocket to take out.

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Wishing you the best, I am sorry for your loss and hope you get back on your feet soon.