Decent mir 2 high/med rate?

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

brcarter1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2013
Kent
Any1 could point some decent servers out please? fed up of finding closed servers -_-

Holmez

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2010
Quick question.. are there any low/med servers out there with the feel of euro mir back in the day? I don't like a bunch of fancy maps and stuff.. just the original stuff with a few extra items and exp boost so leveling doesn't take forever, but not to where people can get to a ridiculous level and get ridiculous kits... just my preference.. any suggestions? Im gonna give NewBreed a try.. it looks like what im looking for.. can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
One problem with Arcadia is cant lvl solo and no one levels these days on it, i started it from beginning was not so bad but i came back to catch up and was told not to bother because you wont.

Maybe different now have not checked.

Ive gone to mir3 as TGA is being remade and Ace user count has seemed to dive.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
The Ace M2 Server count has gone down due to the lack of updates (in my opinion) the rework of TGA and Tatsunoku are the next big upcoming servers in my opinion, just need a bit of time till they are full reworked and sorted, should take a couple months (i hope) untill then ill be playing abit of LoL so add me if you want a game :D NotCesh

Holmez

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2010
Thanks for the tips, much appreciated!

Last edited:

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Tbh any euro/usa low rate servers need start adding extra content so people continue playing, to easy to max lvl 50+ and then nothing todo.