[King] Demand Mir 3

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Hello Mir Community, I am looking for 5 testers to come ingame and test for bugs, drops, npc, etc. You can Inbox me if you would like to contribute some of your time. Server will be up and down over the next few days, not to much downtime as I will need you to test.

Thanks
Derrick

I am currently uploading client, those who have pm me. Will have links within 12 hours thank you.

---------- Post Merged on 22-10-2013 at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-10-2013 at 12:56 PM ----------

Just curious as to what rates people are looking for? If you will leave your comments thank you.

---------- Post Merged on 22-10-2013 at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-10-2013 at 12:56 PM ----------

What rates are people looking for?

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
If you still need a tester I can help, i'm currently jumping around a few test server's whilst doing course work so i won't be devoted to all of my spare time on testing this but if it proves to have potential I will probably play it most of the time.

Each of the rate's i'll look forward too are:
EXP
min: x8 max: x32 not any higher.
DROP
x2 Custom, don't want full set dropped in a couple of hours. Some items need rarity.
Gold
x1 RARE, wan't gold to have a value.

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
i think i have inboxed you about account and download if not just inbox me lomcn keeps crashing or some crap

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Current state:
1. No mobs in Prajna and i assume the same with Phantom. Best just making the characters automatically spawn in Bichon when rather than letting players work out that they must teleport to Bichon via Dmenu.
2. Mobs around Bichon have no drops.
3. Can't afford the Xwuan,Savant or Lawsoul kit at this time so have to run around in caves with no kit.
- Just about ok with noob shop kit, no necklace in shop other than the ones listed above.
4. Pet Rental don't work, tried to higher pet1 level 7 and it took gold but didn't give pet.
5. Horse NPC isn't clickable (i assume it was removed for a reason)
6. The title npc in forgottendesert don't work (again i assume work in progress)
7. UniversalRing has poor stats in comparison to CrazyWar and Buddha, Universal has SC5-7 while Buddha has something like MC20-35
8. A sub-boss just gave me vital points, no indication where / what vital points are used for and if they are/ aren't to be ingame. Maybe the naming convention is wrong or it is yet to be removed/ implemented.

---------- Post Merged at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Server Offline: 6:29pm GMT

Last edited:

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Thank you for your response TDID, server is currently down, will be back up soon. I will address the problems you have stated.

Server Status: ONLINE

---------- Post Merged at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Fixed all the above mentioned, as far as Vital Points go, they will be used later in the game.

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
UniversalRing was not fixed, it's still SC5-7
Also UniversalBrace is the same, its SC3-4

Just noticed Buddha items are M-All, my bad i guess ^^

---------- Post Merged at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:23 AM ----------

ZumaGuardian & ZumaStatue & ZumaArcher have the old drop file compared to bigrat.

---------- Post Merged at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:23 AM ----------

BoneGeneral dropped 1ginseng

Last edited:

Darkus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
lo people, can i play this server? or is closed beta

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
MysteryShip is safe? - when i open minimap it says safe.

BossTeleport says it requires X amount of integrals but it's actually game points.

Integral scrolls are actually Game points

When i exchanged 100 and 1 integral scroll it told me i had exchanged 600 (although i did get only 100 as required)

ChallengeBoss gamepoints do not increase with difficulty (e.g. Boss1 gives more than Boss2)

SubBoss has no dropfile?

All bosses drop ****, either items that i can find off mobs like chivalry ring or Hadesteelarmour or a couple of ginsengs

---------- Post Merged at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Offline : Stuck on loading gate (15:01)

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Sorry reecew, I created your account and thought I had responded to your pm, looks as if I did not. Check your inbox
TDID- I will look into what you have mentioned, as far as kit, there are the 3for old euro maps in drops, I have to edit drop files and change some stats on kit,there are other kits in drops aswell.

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Pricing between BeachCity and MysteryShip is nearly double but beachcity has near enough same exp & drops.

There are no Lightning and Ice stones in the shops.

HeavenBlade reserve is set to stop it being dropped.

Skeleton - he looks like SkeletonAxeman but has alot of hp and gives 40,000 exp. May be difficult for low levels to kill these. (They are harder to kill than SkeletonLord)

---------- Post Merged at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Another crash & rewind :/

BeachNecklace is worse than Buddha Necklace - I don't know if BuddhaNecklace is incorrect or BeachNecklace, please can you review and change either one of them.

Last edited:

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
HeavBlade- Reserve took off
Teleport- Lowered gold to around 100k for teleport to new caves
ChallengeBoss- They are meant to give same Integrals and Fame
Bosses- I will add new items to there drops, mainly used now for fame and integrals.
added lightning and ice stones to shop
fixed skeleton exp and hp

all others you mentioned, have been fixed

Server: Online

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
HeavBlade- Reserve took off
Teleport- Lowered gold to around 100k for teleport to new caves
ChallengeBoss- They are meant to give same Integrals and Fame
Bosses- I will add new items to there drops, mainly used now for fame and integrals.
added lightning and ice stones to shop
fixed skeleton exp and hp

all others you mentioned, have been fixed

Server: Online
Thanks

MysteryShip is safe? - when i open minimap it says safe.

BossTeleport says it requires X amount of integrals but it's actually game points.

Integral scrolls are actually Game points

When i exchanged 100 and 1 integral scroll it told me i had exchanged 600 (although i did get only 100 as required)

BeachNecklace worse than Buddha/CrazyWar

These?

Last edited:

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
TDID
It is a PVP server, however, the lower levels that start will need some assurance that they can level without hassle. All 1f are safe, zones beyond that
are PVP.

Itemstats fixed.
NPC fixed.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
TDID
It is a PVP server, however, the lower levels that start will need some assurance that they can level without hassle. All 1f are safe, zones beyond that
are PVP.

Itemstats fixed.
NPC fixed.
The title does say PVP server?
I think that you should only do this to caves if you put a reduced exp / drop rate on that floor otherwise people i hate will just hide from me on F1 all the time. Maybe reduce the spawns on F1 so there is like 1/5th less etc. Then you can encourage new players to join without hassle aswell as encourage people to go and PVP.

---------- Post Merged at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Itemstats fixed.
NPC fixed.
1. BeachNecklace still M-all10-20 DC10-25
2. What NPC was fixed?
3. RareShop (in DMW) doesn't give you Elite items or roses. I assume NPC needs to be removed.

Last edited: