Destiny Server.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Just looking for some feedback on this server.

Im new GM here, have helped quite a few people out with servers and to be honest when offered a GM place on this server i didnt have to think twice about accepting it....

User Count fluctuates quite alot, sometimes 10 players sometimes 30/40+
If you play this server now, what do you like dislike?
If you have previously played and no longer play, why?
And if you havent played, why have you not tried it out?

Any Feeback good or bad im looking for here, to make the server better for everyone.

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
alan12345 said:
it just basicly sucks.........

Is that we suck because not all items are really high stats? Or maybe it is because we have a decent exp level? I reckon it because i banned you char for using a cheat program. if thats the case then you suck. No server likes cheats you ruin the game.

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Destiny server is a excellent well thought out server :) Although its just not my cuppa :P EuroMir all the way :)

alan12345

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2003
England
lol i dont cheat name Elitewizard ask any1 whos sees me on servers i dont xcheat maybe iam an ass lol but not a cheat

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
alan12345 said:
lol i dont cheat name Elitewizard ask any1 whos sees me on servers i dont xcheat maybe iam an ass lol but not a cheat

Then i owe you an apology :), Reason i assumed it was you who cheated was because we had just banned a cheat and then this appeared here.

Kaltorak

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2004
Republic of Ireland
Tbh Destiny Server is my favourite atm,
- Most items etc are decently balanced out and they will be modified to be alot more class specific soon :D
- Leveling ainnt all that hard but it aint uber fast either
- Items aint that hard to get initially but of course as you level up they get rarer :P

etc - cba
/Elayne

joel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
i cant see the downloads ??

please could someone post direct link

schoey

never played destiny but what ive seen from the player counts and the posts here i would say it seems a very well looked after server

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
i would say

biased gms
crap items (all sc mc dc etc in 1)
crap comunity
gms take easy way out
1 hunting ground above all ruining economy

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
daniejam said:
i would say

biased gms
crap items (all sc mc dc etc in 1)
crap comunity
gms take easy way out
1 hunting ground above all ruining economy

I would say...

gtf off his post and stop trying to give server a bad name...I don't play this server, just know a few of the gm's and I know how much work they put in...I know they aint biased. Not seen recent items recently so can't comment, don't know the new community but old one was excellent. Sounds to me like gm's either banned you or else you got screwed and blamed it on gm's and your just having a go at em. My adive to you is either post something constructive or positive instead of being so negative and giving them a bad name.

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
He was given a warning for Grief play. This is not the thread to go into it. Thanks for the feed back people.

Also if you can't see the downloads section that is because you have to register for it to open up.

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Mystikal said:
I would say...

gtf off his post and stop trying to give server a bad name...I don't play this server, just know a few of the gm's and I know how much work they put in...I know they aint biased. Not seen recent items recently so can't comment, don't know the new community but old one was excellent. Sounds to me like gm's either banned you or else you got screwed and blamed it on gm's and your just having a go at em. My adive to you is either post something constructive or positive instead of being so negative and giving them a bad name.

no really.... sum one pks me so i pk him about 5 times and i get warned lmao and he threatns to hack me n bomb my pc but its all good for him but gms to lazy to look into it all and pyraine is biased because of his other chars guild

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
daniejam said:
no really.... sum one pks me so i pk him about 5 times and i get warned lmao and he threatns to hack me n bomb my pc but its all good for him but gms to lazy to look into it all and pyraine is biased because of his other chars guild

I did look into it, I spent 4 days' going over it. We concluded that your decieved a warning for Grief play. Pyraine is not biased, He other char isn't even in the guild you claim him to be in, nor as he ever been. Your just annoyed because you didn't get your own way. It wasn't even an official warning, it was more of a hint. We did ask you to back up your story and you sent two screenshots that where looked over. There is no need to diss the server just because of this, You must have liked it because you where connected nearly all the time. Now as i said before this isn't the place to discuss it.

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
GilgaMesh said:
I did look into it, I spent 4 days' going over it. We concluded that your decieved a warning for Grief play. Pyraine is not biased, He other char isn't even in the guild you claim him to be in, nor as he ever been. Your just annoyed because you didn't get your own way. It wasn't even an official warning, it was more of a hint. We did ask you to back up your story and you sent two screenshots that where looked over. There is no need to diss the server just because of this, You must have liked it because you where connected nearly all the time. Now as i said before this isn't the place to discuss it.

ok but btw connected all the time is logged in 1nce an hour to kill a boss mob or watever maybe 40 mins and tbh is there any other servers worth playing atm?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Ace server is all i need to say :D

i like the HZ, InterFace, ChrSel,Login screens the most :)