Developing Idea:

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
Make the Char box Bigger so that if people make mega big weps it dnt go off that char screen and maybe enlarging the bag but i think that is already in processs

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Make the Char box Bigger so that if people make mega big weps it dnt go off that char screen and maybe enlarging the bag but i think that is already in processs

Or simply resize the wep? Making the char box big would be a silly idea, as it would cover too much of the screen, and if you had a larger bag, well the entire screen would be covered.

Seems alot eaiser and simple to resize the weapon? Just like preacher did with that armour and its wings :S?

Also the bigger bag i think is already in the unleashed files? Not sure if they kept or not.

Edit link to Preachers post with resized armour HERE

Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Yeah we have bigger bags etc.
Increase the char window is a bad idea means increasing stats and spell windows too and theres just no point so what if the weapon is big high level weapons are suppose to be bigger.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Yea, i agree, Bad idea. Maybe just smallen the wep in the window but make it massive ingame. Thats what i'd do, makes more sense and less hassle probs. :)

/kizza

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Only an opinion...
instead of the larger bag, that does not add some scroll bars and so becomes bigger without increasing the size of the bag??

^^

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Yer not the best idear, if you would of said make the item belt bigger from 6 to say 7 then yer nice

lif

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
On this bag idea. Is it possible too make Bag tabs? As in theres 3 bag tabs and you click the tab and switches through bags.

/kizza

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
I like the mir3 bags and weapons, where you see the whole thing in the bag. Would it be possible to have an option to say what bag you want? =/

/Jenix

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
would be good if you had the option. :) and tabs would be a nice idea too.