[Other] Developing Kor Server Files

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
I second this! I think quite a few of us are bud :) - imagine if DJ had more time on his hands!

It's a shame about the Korean licensing on this game, wish an indie gaming company etc would buy the rights. A new up-to-date server would do quite well I think if properly advertised etc.

Get the Russians involved, always bring huge numbers and they're competitive gamers.

^^ somedays i have 2h or somedays nothing and take my sleep time, 1h or 2 at night but not all the days, i like to discover how the things work and decode, im not a very good OO programer, im from old school XD procedimental programing :)
Im thinking time ago if open or not the sources to made a free "C# mir3 kor emu" like other projects of mir2, but i dont know how works the licensing for open source about because is a emulator, to force made all opened source and no ones profit about that in excessive.. , if have a source repo (github, ect) can give to ppl the option to join freely and update things for everyone.

Atm my first intention is finish the basics and then take a decision about that. :D
thx for all the support and comments. :)

---------- Post Merged at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Decoded some things for change Assassin modes, decoded more magics.

- Sweetbrier:

Mir3_170627_225014_Uncharted_Wincha.png

- RedLotus:

Mir3_170627_230435_Uncharted_Wincha.png

---------- Post Merged on 29-06-2017 at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 27-06-2017 at 11:07 PM ----------

Poisons working, pending to finish stats apply:

Mir3_170629_175753_Uncharted_The_Dj.png

Mir3_170629_180004_Uncharted_The_Dj.png

Last edited:

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
DJDark , This server will be what the Koreans are currently playing ? but in english are you keeping everything the same exp rates ect ? gameshop ?

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
DJDark , This server will be what the Koreans are currently playing ? but in english are you keeping everything the same exp rates ect ? gameshop ?
yes, this is the mir3 koreans are playing, but emulated server side only, works very well. :)
atm the exp rates is the same as original gsp, and for mob exp and item stats i take from original Kor server to match all.
Gameshop is working, need to translate itemnames and code somethings to activate the items.

Im recoding somethings to be more clear now because i decoded a lot of things now works.

;)

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
sick

When do you think you will have everything translated ? no need to beta test as this is mir 3 kor just translated into english ?

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
sick

When do you think you will have everything translated ? no need to beta test as this is mir 3 kor just translated into english ?

Not only translate, because is an emulator need to decode the functions and then once tested, code to integrate them and that work, there are functions more easily than others. Beta version is necessary.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
To make it clear, DJ is working on this as a hobby not with the intention of hosting a new server!

Though we'd all play it! ;)

looby1971

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2016
Every 1 keeps pming me hes opening as new server but DG told me he not so found a different server

Sent from my Lenovo A916 using Tapatalk

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
Very nice work, I have been following your work for some time. This has probably been asked before but cba reading through the thread, are server files going to be released to the public? As I'd very much like to make a mir3 server, really need a decent mir3 server about. Keep up the hard work!

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Very nice work, I have been following your work for some time. This has probably been asked before but cba reading through the thread, are server files going to be released to the public? As I'd very much like to make a mir3 server, really need a decent mir3 server about. Keep up the hard work!

i said in the first post, i dont know if release the sources or not.
:)