[Developing] Mir 3 CD HL 3.55 SURAGAMES

Join Discord

aresgl

LOMCN Rookie
Sep 2, 2021
Hi, Hello, today I bring you a good 3.55 server with more than 1 year of development and it continues to improve everything.
Currently there are no bugs and the server has been online under multiplayer testing for more than a year
the current version (Rev 1011) has functions like:

Web: LINK REMOVED BY MOD

Automated server, no need for online admin
All configurable from a gm menu:
Swap server name on 1 click.
menuGM.jpg
configs.jpg +200 missions
Mod System custom
mod1.jpg
mod2.jpg

Vip System Custom:
vip1.jpg
custom clan palace with invitations to other clans to the palace adjustable tax by clan leader guild boss, guild cave guild match design admin of palace etc
palace1.jpg
catacombs with +50 boss
special custom room Magic Square
Evo Power system
piedras.jpg
piedras2.jpg

customizable events in real time
Xtreme1.jpg

Custom user shops:
tiendasuser1.jpg
The server is fully modeled and everything can be customized without touching a single file, it is also under development so it is updated every month.
I would put more screenshots but the forum limits me: P

LINK REMOVED BY MOD
Clima system:
clima.jpg

Letter Bonus:
bono1.jpg
bono2.jpg
bono3.jpg
bono4.jpg

Custom Teleport:
teleport.jpg

Alternative Teleport Points:
viajero1.jpg
viajero2.jpg
viajero3.jpg
Old Events: (prox rework)
eve1.jpg
eve2.jpg
eve3.jpg
eve4.jpg
eve5.jpg
eve6.jpg
eve7.jpg
It has a lot more but I don't want to extend more anything private

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lays and ventus

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Is available option in English? As this is an english community, and servers only in spanish doesn't have much future in here.

I think still a copy of HispaRed/Origins. @DeMoN

pd; good luck

Last edited:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Links removed, we do not allow the sale of source code.
Either

-Advertise the server to play on.
-Delete the post
-Release the source for free (like you want to help and contribute)

• Haha
Reactions: CraZyEriK

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Either

-Delete the post
People dont wanna release/contribute sources.. they forgot about what a community its for

aresgl

LOMCN Rookie
Sep 2, 2021
Is available option in English? As this is an english community, and servers only in spanish doesn't have much future in here.

I think still a copy of HispaRed/Origins. @DeMoN

pd; good luck
have multi lingual system and not copy of hispared, why say this?
Either

-Delete the post
im not selling free source, i give services of admin on my base full modifed, and share server for donate to project, and whit donates i upgrade more project...
Sad times to be honest.
if u want a free source u have the clean version, and its same source, if want updates....

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
have multi lingual system and not copy of hispared, why say this?

im not selling free source, i give services of admin on my base full modifed, and share server for donate to project, and whit donates i upgrade more project...

if u want a free source u have the clean version, and its same source, if want updates....
We’ll happily take the source if you’re wanting to upload somewhere and publish for free.

aresgl

LOMCN Rookie
Sep 2, 2021
We’ll happily take the source if you’re wanting to upload somewhere and publish for free.
Why should I work on a project and then share it for free? even more so when a rework of the entire game has been done
Maybe I'll upload the source when you fix the links you have on the forum that doesn't go any...
x exemple this source look nice to put my envir in but all down xD

and u want i give my work... xD

Last edited:

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Why should I work on a project and then share it for free? even more so when a rework of the entire game has been done
Maybe I'll upload the source when you fix the links you have on the forum that doesn't go any...
Then, what do you expect opening a thread, and showing us your "super files developed in 1 year" ?

The forum is not a market where you can buy or sell sources, and i said that because it looks similar as hispared, and last years people stopped developing files, just doing copy/paste on npcs and systems.

aresgl

LOMCN Rookie
Sep 2, 2021
"El foro no es un mercado donde puedes comprar o vender fuentes, y lo dije porque se ve similar a hispared, y los últimos años la gente dejó de desarrollar archivos, solo copiaba y pegaba en npcs y sistemas."
Exactly, thats the diference, i get my archives
no copy anything

see images, u can swap all on a menu gm, guild leader can swap taxes, players can buy a shop to sell unique items to other players, custom and unique caves, vip and mod rank are custom and made all by me

That is the point, while everyone copies things that already exist, I have created a server from 0, eliminating all the npc and creating everything from 0, both the sql tables and the envir is integer custom made by me -.-

aresgl

LOMCN Rookie
Sep 2, 2021
is there a spanish LOMCN?

if so.. fk off there
What does my nationality have to do with it? They give your parents a subsidy, right? **** off guy
look at the originality -.- run now to copy my mission but you will copy 1% of the campaign

Last edited:

aresgl

LOMCN Rookie
Sep 2, 2021
wtf if my files no have shadows y are blind xD
I don't want to waste time with stupid comments if you are not going to contribute anything positive or meaningful, you can shut up, we should see your files so much that you talk but it's not worth it, if you are not interested in my services why do you waste time commenting on nothing?

ahh you said shadows of monkeys and xD this is a minor error and can solve in minutes xD

Last edited:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Why should I work on a project and then share it for free?
You can’t sell here, if you don’t want to give it away like everyone does to help each other. Then you’re on the wrong forum.
x exemple this source look nice to put my envir in but all down xD
I removed the links from your post because they take users to your “100% secure shop”

and u want i give my work... xD
My bad that a link on a thread from 2013 nearly 10 years ago no longer works 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian

Mythra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2015
You can't possibly be serious... the stuff you advertise as your own has been public for years now and if not public, has already been done multiple times by other people long before you. These assets are not your own to sell, do not play around with words, you are effectively trying to sell stuff you do not own disguised as services.

BTW if you want to have laughs for years to come, I heavily encourage to learn Spanish because his website is pure gold. Dude is literally trying to sell Chestnut Trees and Wedding system lmao, this is the kind of shameless behaviour and stupidity of someone whose IQ is below room temperature in Celsius while in winter.

aresgl

LOMCN Rookie
Sep 2, 2021
You can't possibly be serious... the stuff you advertise as your own has been public for years now and if not public, has already been done multiple times by other people long before you. These assets are not your own to sell, do not play around with words, you are effectively trying to sell stuff you do not own disguised as services.

BTW if you want to have laughs for years to come, I heavily encourage to learn Spanish because his website is pure gold. Dude is literally trying to sell Chestnut Trees and Wedding system lmao, this is the kind of shameless behaviour and stupidity of someone whose IQ is below room temperature in Celsius while in winter.
They are 100% modded systems I make codes I don't sell the source -.-