Diablo IV

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Will anyone be jumping on the Beta today?

Now consoles have discord I feel like this will actually be decent to play with friends.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Played the Open Beta last week.
Didn't pay attention to any of the story as I want to save that for when it's out.
Enjoyed it though, will deffo be a day 1 purchase for me.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Played the Open Beta last week.
Didn't pay attention to any of the story as I want to save that for when it's out.
Enjoyed it though, will deffo be a day 1 purchase for me.
wasnt open beta last week? it was early access beta for those that have preordered so youve already bough it?

open beta is today at 4pm, yes ill be doing this weekend aswell :)

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Looks very good!

Got a PS5 a couple of weeks ago so I'm going to try it out on there to start with now that we have discord on console and the game is cross play.

Let me know if any of you want to jump on disc and want to jump in a group?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
wasnt open beta last week? it was early access beta for those that have preordered so youve already bough it?

open beta is today at 4pm, yes ill be doing this weekend aswell :)
Sorry yeah, early access beta.
I got a code via O2 for access, so not yet bought it!

• Love
Reactions: Sanjian

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Played it briefly last week.. the combat and spells felt pretty mehhhh?

Was hoping for a bit more ummff from either Barbarian or Wizard. Barbarian just felt clunky and off and the wizards spells looked and felt weak (only got to like lvl 9).

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Was really looking forward to this about a month ago, but am gonna give it a miss tbh, all the Diablos are the same one way or another “hack slash rinse kill” “nice graphics” I think immortal kinda made me think twice (yes I no it’s not as p2w) but essentially similar.

Gonna stick to mir2 and ff7 part 2

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Was really looking forward to this about a month ago, but am gonna give it a miss tbh, all the Diablos are the same one way or another “hack slash rinse kill” “nice graphics” I think immortal kinda made me think twice (yes I no it’s not as p2w) but essentially similar.

Gonna stick to mir2 and ff7 part 2
There’s no release date for ff yet right?

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
played about 6 hours yesterday and today my biggest problem with it is it just feels so slow to play and the map feels void of enemies compared to other arpgs it just cant seem to keep my attention in the same way because of all the down time between packs

Reactions: Lose

FloppyQ

LOMCN Member
May 12, 2020
There’s no release date for ff yet right?

Their release date seems to still be ambiguous.

Remake was overrated IMO. Voice acting, graphics and certain scenes being re-enacted were great but overall the game was meh. Not been back to replay since 2020.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
it's not too bad, is it worth £60 though?
Kristen Bell Idk GIF by Team Coco

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Is any game worth £60?
I would never buy for that much. I've left so many until they dropped to just £2 or £3. I got Quake for xbox one for £3 on discount so discounts will encourage buyers.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Been playing sorcerer on the beta and I'm enjoying it. I must admit I do like the whole new UI design. I'm sure the lomcn community will rip some of the UI/panels before long, if not already ;)