Diamond Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
haha well good.
You can also download the server from the server forums.

as u all should no it will be open to ppl who have downloaded it but it will be laggy as i have to do drop files and so on.

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
lust said:
as u all should no it will be open to ppl who have downloaded it but it will be laggy as i have to do drop files and so on.

well if its closed beta it shldnt b open to every1 shld it?

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
yes i will need outher ppl to say what needs to be done and see if they like it but it aint going up till drops and items been done =).

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
well we will make it Open Beta =) sort the probs out lol

server will go up for Open beta in 4 days =).

Last edited:

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
ohhh ok :( lol i cant w8 and m8 i have seen other server do beta make it completly clear there will b a wipe

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
In about 4 days i wanna get every thing set up ready for people to test it out.
There still needs to be drop files to be done.
and the Quest Npc.

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
i dont go to any lol.
i aint sure i will post 10mins befor the server goes up but i am off to bed ive been up all night so NN all .

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
lol night m8 i thought server was up in 4 days so y r u postin u will post when it goes up :yaaaaa:

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
GoD™ said:
u know this might be the best server so far coz destinyAO had talking mobs n npcs but its still not up (from what i've heard) and added new mobs but u've done both them in less time than they did and tbolting mobs and holy deva thats a new 1

so i think destinyAO might not be as popular as they thoght it was going to be

sorry to come back to this but if you think all DAO has is a monspeak.txt file and a linemsg npc command ur wrong. Il play it when its up gd job on t bolt.

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
Thanks.
Server should be up with in 3 days but i aint going to be able to do much seems i fell down stairs and broke 2 fingers lol.
So it really aint my day.
But i will still work on the server i will get it up for the player's who want to play.