DistantSoulMates Woool

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Due to work and time issues the event will open Friday from either 10pm- midnight.

I thought Halloween started friday and not saturday.

this gives me this evening and most of tomorow evening to finish the tweaks and the patcher.

ZoniStrife levelling here is no different on woool than mir, if you put a good few hours in before Friday evening you could easy get to a level to enter the event

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
If anyone joins the server between now and when the event starts, give me a pm ingame and i'll quite happily take u hunting somewhere

/Stoner

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
If anyone joins the server between now and when the event starts, give me a pm ingame and i'll quite happily take u hunting somewhere

/Stoner

downloading it now 10 mins left will pop on befor i go footy

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
I have altered a few files for the event make sure you all patch up again before tomorrow night.

ADDITION:

We have added lots of rabbits to the event.

Some are NOT normal, if LOW level DONT kill them.

If you kill a special one with too much damage it will not MORPH into "WabbitsRevenge" this is where my evil streak surfaces im afraid..... What else did you expect from me :)

If one morphs it will drop randomly 10k - 1 mill Gold

Last edited:

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
kk will do pal just got in from footy need a shower first lol

edit : cant get on put idpas in and dose nowt ><

Last edited:

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
XMAS EVENT

On Wednesday midnight the xmas event will start.

You need to hunt for Fir Trees around Centerstate and find a piece of Holly.

Take the Holly to the Xmas tree in the center of town to enter Lap-Valley.

As you would expect in Lapland it is populated with Rudolf`s.

Many are good hearted souls, however there is the odd grumpy one, beware he has a nasty bite.

Lap-Valley leads to Ice-Grotto-One, Two, Three and Four.

Ice-Grotto is full of Snowmen and Rudolfs, who like to drop xmas presents 1 to10 that can be opened to give random prizes.

Rudolfs also drop, well the bad ones do.

Xmas Cake also drops in wedges that can be pieced together to make a whole cake and hand in to the Xmas Tree NPC for different rewards.

Icicles are a special potion like an extra large SunPotion and are randomly dropped.

Oh BTW, there is a shortage of Baubles for the Xmas Tree, if you find any, hand them in, they are worth 5,000,000 Gold !!

ice-grotto.jpg

event-items.jpg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Just got say how well your doing Mick, you work away alot, keep the 1.8server running with events while working on 1.9version, people dont understand how much you put into your work so well done mate and Merry Christmas, speak to you soon.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Thanks, its rare i get recognised, \i have spent many months on the new files and have a lot still to do.

Still cant get horses to work lol

merry xmas too you all

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Thanks, its rare i get recognised, \i have spent many months on the new files and have a lot still to do.

Still cant get horses to work lol

merry xmas too you all

Horses are different, they are in a "Wide Horse" the item you used in 1.8, you slot in your character window and it will summon it. Unless you know this and its not summoning the horse then its not been translated in the function.

GrimCrim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2003
many ppl play this nemore? used to play n there wud be loads on then got to like 5 ppl on max

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Only dedicated playes play now, building up levels and gold as credits towards playing on new server when it opens