Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

scooter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 14, 2005
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Server is now private. Register to forums to play.

yeah its hard enough for him to type english @ least hes tryin wich takes balls wen u dont talk it it would be like me tryin write in chinease coz i dont talk it

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Server is now private. Register to forums to play.

MrBeefy said:
german git this is for english players go away :) o/j may i ask how hitler died was it painful? did he laugh? or did he run away n scream n hide like a 9 year old-girl?

/Sinbad:middle:

You need to realise theres other people in the world accept urself m8.

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum

craigy05 said:
u need 2 grow up.

no ty i like it at my age best days of yer life weed booz n a bird to pipe at side of ya. :) also i would like to point out im stressed n i dont like German people and guess what a german guy happened to post on forum i aint gonna sit back n let him go. ill flame him sh1t happens get over it.

/Sinbad

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum

scooter said:
yeah its hard enough for him to type english @ least hes tryin wich takes balls wen u dont talk it it would be like me tryin write in chinease coz i dont talk it

you obviously aint very good at spelling either did you get taught in germany aswell?

/Sinbad

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003

MrBeefy said:
no ty i like it at my age best days of yer life weed booz n a bird to pipe at side of ya. :) also i would like to point out im stressed n i dont like German people and guess what a german guy happened to post on forum i aint gonna sit back n let him go. ill flame him sh1t happens get over it.

/Sinbad

lol u really are the sadest fool ive ever seen

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Fixed forums, they now back up and running :)

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum

shinsu said:
lol u really are the sadest fool ive ever seen

that all you can say? i would like a reasonf or that please :)

/Sinbad

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003

MrBeefy said:
that all you can say? i would like a reasonf or that please :)

/Sinbad

oh fk off and go flam else where

craigy05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2005
Essex

MrBeefy said:

/Sinbad

Lol ur funneh geek

.....20charsbs....

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London

MrBeefy said:

/Sinbad

See it's people like you in this world that cause wars and such. You are flaming someone purely because of there race, it's like flaming someone because they wear certain clothes or listen to certain music.

Germans are allowed and, in my opinion, wanted on this forum as it is increasing the mir players on private servers, people like you who are racist, and stereotypical should get the **** off the forums because all your bring with you is trouble, I shall from now on PK you onsite in game...

P.s I have reported your post, hopefully your get a warning or if we're lucky a ban.

Last edited:

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum

ToxicBadger said:
racist, and stereotypical should get the **** off the forums because all your bring with you is trouble, I shall from now on PK you onsite in game...

rite well i aint racist as we're both rite and whatever the **** u just said no i aint gettin off the forums ill go off when i want to go off and until further notice i dnt play disturbed no more. btw what more can i say mate, im a troublemaker so shh plazen boy.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003

MrBeefy said:
rite well i aint racist as we're both rite and whatever the **** u just said no i aint gettin off the forums ill go off when i want to go off and until further notice i dnt play disturbed no more. btw what more can i say mate, im a troublemaker so shh plazen boy.

lmao @ *ima troublemaker* wat a loser u really are get a life looooooool

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum

shinsu said:
oh fk off and go flam else where

did'nt think you would have a reason. noob?

Lol ur funneh geek

.....20charsbs....

why am i "funneh" and i aint no geek, like you :). i just happen to think you got a F in your English exam because you my son cannot spell for shizzle.

/Sinbad

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003

really how old r u i really need a laugh:mooned:

scooter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 14, 2005

ne ways ne 1 had ne news on wen server is goin bak up ??

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum

shinsu said:
lmao @ *ima troublemaker* wat a loser u really are get a life looooooool

lol why am i a loser please explain to me why i am a loser? do you call all the mafia losers cause they are troublemakers no i dont think so and i do have a life i don't stick my head to computers for longer than an hour or less so you can't say fk all about me gettin a life.

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum

shinsu said:
really how old r u i really need a laugh:mooned:

almost 14 why bring age into this or is it cause u gettin served by a kid? lmfao noob.

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London

MrBeefy said:
rite well i aint racist as we're both rite

Ermm.. You claim not to be racist yet the reason you told him to get off the forum was because he was German and that was your only reason.

MrBeefy said:
and whatever the **** u just said no i aint gettin off the forums ill go off when i want to go off
Well, when you get banned from the forums for being racist I'll laugh in your face...

MrBeefy said:
im a troublemaker so shh plazen boy.

Oh perleaseee... "your well ard".

Smelly chav...

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003

MrBeefy said:
lol why am i a loser please explain to me why i am a loser? do you call all the mafia losers cause they are troublemakers no i dont think so and i do have a life i don't stick my head to computers for longer than an hour or less so you can't say fk all about me gettin a life.

no no i think some1 who goes *ima troublemaker ill be racist* is in my eyes and probs alot of other ppl a loser

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003

MrBeefy said:
almost 14 why bring age into this or is it cause u gettin served by a kid? lmfao noob.

na just exsplains y u are a twat