Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Back ONLINE!

Down again, also i cant remember my account so it might of been deleated.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Right think i fixed it now.

You *MIGHT* have to recreate your account (use the same ID and password otherwise it won't work).

Updates:
1. Changed to a more stable loginserver and logingate *hopefully
2. Level 220 kit introduced!
3. New cave for level 220+ introduced!
4. New paralysis and protection rings for level 220+ avialable!

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003

Weve just had an event and myself and every 1 :ghug: who i asked couldnt c the new 220 cave mobs ....if uve posted them Rag im sorry but ive been looking ages ne chance posting another link cos its bloody annoying if not tell us wil file name they in ill make me own up.....ooo and the new boss oracle ne chance can have @ superman command cos thats only way to kill :agree:

I know server been easy but making 220 boss impossible isnt the answer to its critics:mad:

Duras r big problem in the new cave btw cant go in there without full dura and come out borderline breaking

(oo when i say link i knowwhere downloads r i mean actual patch to b of ne use)

Last edited:

chronicle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 8, 2003

just tried to login and it keeps saying ID doesnt exist but i logged out for one minute when to go back in and said my account is not there...... anyone else getting the same trouble?

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

holly said:
Weve just had an event and myself and every 1 :ghug: who i asked couldnt c the new 220 cave mobs ....if uve posted them Rag im sorry but ive been looking ages ne chance posting another link cos its bloody annoying if not tell us wil file name they in ill make me own up.....ooo and the new boss oracle ne chance can have @ superman command cos thats only way to kill :agree:

I know server been easy but making 220 boss impossible isnt the answer to its critics:mad:

Duras r big problem in the new cave btw cant go in there without full dura and come out borderline breaking

(oo when i say link i knowwhere downloads r i mean actual patch to b of ne use)
The patches are on the download page how many times do I have to tell you! You proberly don't have the new exe.

As for new boss, maybe its designed so its not soloable, ever thought of that? ;)

chronicle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 8, 2003

chronicle said:
just tried to login and it keeps saying ID doesnt exist but i logged out for one minute when to go back in and said my account is not there...... anyone else getting the same trouble?
nevermind found out why.

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005

Kazuki said:
The patches are on the download page how many times do I have to tell you! You proberly don't have the new exe.

As for new boss, maybe its designed so its not soloable, ever thought of that? ;)

she thinks shes superwoman, tbh holly its good 220 boss is hard maybe stop guilds recruiting nubs, i know my guild cud go kill it wen we lvl another 10 or so lvls but u cant solo and ur guild cant help,

n1 rag on a grp boss mob :D

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005

can someone help me plz i have downloaded the fullclient and extracted it but when i double click on distured nothing happens or sometimes the red box comes up but you cannot chose a server in the drop down list. what do i do?

Last edited:

Liver1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2004

Ang3l said:
she thinks shes superwoman, tbh holly its good 220 boss is hard maybe stop guilds recruiting nubs, i know my guild cud go kill it wen we lvl another 10 or so lvls but u cant solo and ur guild cant help,

n1 rag on a grp boss mob :D

how can it be soloable if shes the only lvl 220+? get yer facts right dikhead :D.

Also you wont get 220+ because ill kill you where you stand meight ok so go away cos no-one wants you around here expect your lil croneys.

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Liver1 said:
how can it be soloable if shes the only lvl 220+? get yer facts right dikhead :D.

Also you wont get 220+ because ill kill you where you stand meight ok so go away cos no-one wants you around here expect your lil croneys.
Read! -.-

She's saying it not soloable!

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005

can someone help me plz i have downloaded the fullclient and extracted it but when i double click on distured nothing happens or sometimes the red box comes up but you cannot chose a server in the drop down list. what do i do?
plz some1 help i think it will be a brilliant game if i can actualy play it

Liver1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2004

ok if you dl'd full client,

click on the dist exe and the webpage will come up in the middle of it....
click the "download" link thats there any patches further than 27.1.06 dl and you should be ok.

Note: Also dl link 2 on the first page it says its corrupt but it worked for me :D goodluck.

SWORDS

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005

thanks ill try that...

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005

it says that there is no files to extract

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005

it says that there is no files to extract :S

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN

stop double posting you wont get help now because your takin the p*** you should learn to wait.

if you downloaded the client and extracted it properly it will work fine suggest you uninstall it and reinstall it and dotn double post on this forum its the rules.!