Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

DarkWarrior1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Full client now available.

ENOZEGAR said:
Why would i ask anyone to do my dirty work when if i needed to, i would just do it myself? Besides, as mensioned above, too resourceful and wasteful for my liking.

My last post, but if you do think its me, take a run and jump off a cliff because its the only way you will really get what your looking for.

Tatty byes.

To this question, what you do not understand is when you contract a server they monitor the usage, by conducting ONE little attack or attempted to manifest pings the center knows instantly and closes the account, therefor, this rules that out of the question.

Secondly, rz mir2 is public funded.

at the end of the day u say its public funded fair enuff they paid for ur host, this server been up 2 weeks, and aint had chance to organise a dedicated host, and if u read the previous posts u wld hav seen a few ppl loooking into it (Y)

oh and by putting it private u say u got 50 forum members, 50 ppl arent on 24/7 -_- dum dum

/WaKKu
/Colonel

Last edited:

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Server is now private. Register to forums to play.

no but i am : muahaha lol

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Server is now private. Register to forums to play.

well i can get on the forum but theres no threads i can click on

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004

cos ur not registered? or gimp hasnt validated u yet

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004

well i got an email but when i click on validate it says error ecoured

joe112

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2006

but when u register it dont say nowt about type ur chars name so how will he know whos forum accs who i hope he lets me bk on im 81 now geting there

HeartAndSoul

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004

cos gimp needs to personally validate. hes probably not up yet so ull have to wait :)

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Server back online.
First portion of accounts validated.
Check forums for how to get on.

joe112

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2006

gimp can i have ur msn pls m8 ?

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004

u need a pass to extract it

SoundWave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 2, 2003

iv registerd so how long dose it take 2 get bk on line i neeeeeed 2 lvl

The Pope

swetty_pat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2004

it can take upto a week depends if gim thinks u safe i singed up 11.45 lasy night and i ant thru yet juts w8 and see m8 only thing to do

trueknight

lvl 100 :D

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro

****in bag o **** tbh =/

swetty_pat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2004

only way to help is to leave gim alone so he gets his stuff done faster then maybe u get on and if any1 kno who doss the server would help who it is if lomcn finds out he be bannd from forums

MiloFoxburr

1. You dos a server you get banned from Lomcn
2. You even threaten to dos a server and you get banned
3. You encourage dos'ing a server and you get banned (cya simba)

Anyone who disagrees with me and I'll just ban you as well Im sick of assholes and i'm not gonna take it anymore

And btw I dont just mean i'll ban the one account I'll ban every account you make

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)

Once the person on lomcn who is either dosing servers or suplying the ip the the person dosing the servers is banned from here, then no servers will be dosed hopefully :) It will take time to find out who it is though :(

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Server is finally up. I have no idea where i went wrong.. but oh well don't care either lol.

To whoever is already registerred, all accounts were now validated. Download the exe from the announcements section, and i repeat do NOT give the exe out to ANYONE. This will result in your access to the server being terminated.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

is it up?
i try login and it does nothign for bout 10secs after puttin in id+pass then get this... before u sau ne thing, yes my id and pass r correct.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

It was being rebooted.

Whats new:

1. New cave for level 180+ people introduced.
2. Guthix kit introduced.
3. Cobra kit now obtainable by normal players
4. Spawns fixed.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Gimpasaurus said:
It was being rebooted.

Whats new:

1. New cave for level 180+ people introduced.
2. Guthix kit introduced.
3. Cobra kit now obtainable by normal players
4. Spawns fixed.
wasnt all this in the old foundation tho? wots exactly "different" or "new" that makes it foundation "v2"? :P

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum

Bon said:
wasnt all this in the old foundation tho? wots exactly "different" or "new" that makes it foundation "v2"? :P

tbh mate i think your very-good at nitpicking, if you dont have notin good to say about the server then don't say anything at all.