Domination 2.6 - Rise Of The Assassin

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
I'm using Primal atm but i'm getting these new set of files sent to me on Monday and aparently its bug free, so lets hope it's true.

h

Reactions: boothy

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
This is my last post on lomcn(horray for most of you) and you probably don't care but you will post regardless of that. I think lomcn are for losers who just sit behind a computer all day and hate on people who they've never met, that's just sad tbh. Time for me to move on with my life, i have a life and i am making something of it rather than doing something for a community who are a bunch of ungreatful haters. Fairwell lomcn. A mod can lock this thread if they wish to do so or leave it unlocked, either way doesn't make a difference anymore.

h

Reactions: -Luke-

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
This is my last post on lomcn(horray for most of you) and you probably don't care but you will post regardless of that. I think lomcn are for losers who just sit behind a computer all day and hate on people who they've never met, that's just sad tbh. Time for me to move on with my life, i have a life and i am making something of it rather than doing something for a community who are a bunch of ungreatful haters. Fairwell lomcn. A mod can lock this thread if they wish to do so or leave it unlocked, either way doesn't make a difference anymore.

h

Deja vu or what?

New forum account = OMW in 2 weeks.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Double rage quitted the forums.

Epic.

P.S

Let us know how your Adventures go out there!

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
What a mug, you really think your hard dont you lol. Its the internet stop getting mouthy u tit

Status
Not open for further replies.