Domination 2.6 - Rise Of The Assassin

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
hope u have alot of caves/sets n stuff so ur not rushing updates in once up

on dedi? donations?

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Server is up for today and will be up for tomorrow too. Remember, this is not in beta or live, it's just simply up for testing the files and giving me some constructive feedback. The server is currently using elysian client however we will have our own client soon as the server is complete.

IP Address: 78.149.238.37

Client:upload your own link not mine (iceman)
Data: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9NJMZ1DQ
Maps: https://sites.google.com/site/ca587c86b2b21a6d/Map.rar?attredirects=0
Exe + Ini: https://sites.google.com/site/ca587c86b2b21a6d/Mir2.rar?attredirects=0

h

Last edited by a moderator:

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Server is up for today and will be up for tomorrow too. Remember, this is not in beta or live, it's just simply up for testing the files and giving me some constructive feedback. The server is currently using elysian client however we will have our own client soon as the server is complete.

IP Address: 78.149.238.37

Client: http://www.elysianmir.com/patch/ClientDownload/ElysianMir.rar
Data: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9NJMZ1DQ
Maps: https://sites.google.com/site/ca587c86b2b21a6d/Map.rar?attredirects=0
Exe + Ini: https://sites.google.com/site/ca587c86b2b21a6d/Mir2.rar?attredirects=0

h
why didnt u answer my question bout dedi/donations? ignoring ppl who may play ur server isnt a good start :001_huh:

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Didn't think it was important atm as i havn't thought about that yet the server is still far from complete, like you said there should be enough things to do in game once it's up. I'm pretty sure i made that clear on the first post anyway.

h

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
The server is now offline. Thank you to the people who tested the server and gave me some constructive feedback. I will be working on the server in the next couple of days. There is no ETA on when the server will be live and there is no further information about donations, it's not on my mind yet. As said before, server is far from complete and i'm in the process of completing it in the next few weeks I hope. The website is nearly complete and most information can be found on the website located at www.dmir2.co.uk. My plan is to complete everything before live and to also host the server on a dedicated space which will take some time for me to buy. Thank you and I hope to see you all very soon. Further information will be posted at a later date.

h

Last edited:

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
paul ur a stupid m8 no1 on ere likes you and the fact you put

"Soon as the server is live ill drop it every 10 mins." is even more stupid why would u admit to what obviously would be something such as a DoS attack and risk loosing the liscense to have the internet.

on topic : good luck with server ive been on it and im looking forward to it :)

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Didn't really ask for it to be cleaned but thanks anyway iceman they were all spams anyway.

h

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Domination 2.3 is the best server iv'e played. I didn't played Mir 2 so much but i like this server. Good look with it. If i find some free time i'll try it.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Good luck with the server who cares what files they are tbh, ruby files are being waisted and some much better servers could be made using them. @Iceman read the rules

LOMCN DOES NOT WANT users which participate in DoSing/cheating/scamming or otherwise disrupting any on-line server/user in any shape of form.

Will any action be taken against your buddy pob? i suspect not hence why you speedy delete his post lol, i too wonder why on earth your a mod.........

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
heard all this before!!

Dom 2.3 was a great server to play but then went down to to family issues or summot which peed majority of his users off, he had no end of ppl including me that asked to see if he wanted any help keeping the server up.

think it will be hard to find loyal playrs when ur last players will assume he hosting off his laptop again.
The getting the dedi story heard that before aswell -- peeps donatedto help get a dedi and when 1 was demanded server shut down.

My thread was wiped to even thou i wished him GL with his server, just will not play cuz i think this is past repeating itself sorry H

Now to why they was deleted this was part from apost that elysian co-owner had wrote himself!!

Quoted by Paul O'Brian"
You rip elysian webite and use**
you steal files without asking to use em**
Summot about using the client**
I will attack the server every 10mins**
Make sure u have lots of back ups**

got no problems with paul as i think he is a great server creator, but must ask y Iceman (one of the best helpers on LOMCN)
and being MoD on LOMCN deleted these posts, And not leave a post stating that paul was warned, we are all equal on here I Think so everyone should be treated the same , you should of let people see what paul is capable of doin!!

Is any server safe?? Sorry paul just the way i see it m8 gl on future server shizzle (will always try ur servers out)

Mason

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Not really going to get into anything... Anyone wants to play the server, feel free.. those who don't stay off my thread.

Decided to get a vbulletin forum for the server. Anyone wants to register feel free..
http://www.dmir2.com/forum

h

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
im in my 20s.and why should he be allowed to basically copy another server and put it up as his own with 0 work.

Please enlighten me where you got that idea from? First of all, i am not using RubyM2 server files even though i have them here on my pc all working. 2nd, and even if i did put a server up using the server files, why on earth would i put the server up without any changes, elysian is **** and so are you.. server files dont make a good server, remember that. i can run a 2.3 and id have better users than you do on elysian. The only thing i copied off elysians website is the banner, that was clarified and i was given permission by xenan i can use it. So why don't you cry a little harder?

h

Last edited:

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
I don't think I made it clear on my last post... I am NOT using the RubyM2 files.. I hope that has answered everyone's question. Now will the moderators do their job and stay on topic and presuade the members to aswell. If you all want to still discuss about the RubyM2 files, then make a new thread but as for now use this thread for my server discussion only please.

h

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Well that settles that, ive cleaned the thread for you.

Good luck with the server.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Right, since I havn't posted an update in a while i'd like to gladly say that the wait is nearly over... The server is nearly complete and I can say that it will be complete in the next couple of days. There are enough updates in game... Lots of quests, lots of new items, item stats tweaked, drops tweaked, new hunting caves and more. However, one problem that may delay us all is getting a dedi. Now if I want to do this right this time, I will need a dedi. I know ya'll were complaining on last domination server that it was too laggy and not stable due to my internet dropping every few hours. So right now, i don't really have a job or enough money to buy a dedi so i guess i will be waiting for someone generous to offer me a dedi and i'd pay them back or i'd wait a few months till i get a job. Nothing much i can do guys, sorry.

h

Status
Not open for further replies.