Done everything 2 put server online but ppl cant join ... why ?

shukaru

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2010
Romania
I've done the thing with the ip's

Once you know your global IP(goto whatismyip.com) and internal IP (usually 192.168.*.*** find this by going Start > Run > Enter cmd and hit enter in the black cmd box type ipconfig and hit enter) it's easy to set up the server.

NOTE leave all IP's at 0.0.0.0 alone

1. DBServer/!Addrtable.txt = Internal IP
DBServer/!Severinfo.txt = Internal IP / Global IP
DBServer/Dbsrc.txt = All internal IP

2. LoginGate/config.txt = Internal IP

3. LoginSrv/!Addrtable.txt = server name, server name, Internal IP, Global IP, Global IP
!Serveraddr.txt = Internal IP
Logsrv.txt = All Internal IP

4. M2Server/!runaddr = Global IP
!servertable.txt = Global IP
!Setup.txt = Internal IP

5. RunGate/Config.txt = Internal IP

6. SelGate/Config.txt = Internal IP

my server should be online now but ppl cant join ... they get conection closed ... what should i do ??? Pls help :P

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Make sure ports are forwarded, 7000 7100 and 7200, also make sure a firewall isnt blocking incoming connections (Remember to set your modem as well as your software firewall)

Triple check IPs as well.

Upvote 0

shukaru

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2010
Romania
The problem are my ports i made them they are enabled and when i check they are close

Everything is checked ... and ok the problem are the ports i have them forwarded and enabled but when i check them they are closed why help pls Ports enabled1.JPG Says that port closed1.JPG

Upvote 0

TaoQueen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2010
go to the windows firewall and add all ports to exeptions that will open the ports

Upvote 0

shukaru

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2010
Romania
my firewall is off and still doesnt work ... dont know what 2 do ... getting crazy ... how can i open my ports ?

Upvote 0

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
with mine i removed the ID names and mine worked :D and make sure the ip ur using to forward the ports is right

Upvote 0

shukaru

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2010
Romania
every ip i use aint gd ... still doesnt open my ports ... :-| and the thing with removeing ID names ? dont know what u mean by that ? can u make atleast a photo ?? maybe the things with ID names could help me :P

Upvote 0

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
on your ports under id make them blank lol i did for some reason and it worked haha

Upvote 0