DragonDoom

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
whaaa i leave a couple of gm's in command whilest my mum in hospital and they go and get me server banned WTF lol well now i no something(never let people who dont no what there doing in charge of your mir:P wtf lol
now i no i only let people be gm's if im alowed to have server bak or aloud to make a diffrent 1 if they no what they doin like u lot lol ok from now if i get server bak or something im only havving the gms tht i need I.E
MapMaker
ItemMaker
Scriptmaker
EventMaker
Gmhelper
they the only gms i will have if i get bak
no 1 tht just messes about and gets my server BANN :P
btw im sorry for them lot.....if i do get bak none of them are gms

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
whaaa i leave a couple of gm's in command whilest my mum in hospital and they go and get me server banned WTF lol well now i no something(never let people who dont no what there doing in charge of your mir:P wtf lol
now i no i only let people be gm's if im alowed to have server bak or aloud to make a diffrent 1 if they no what they doin like u lot lol ok from now if i get server bak or something im only havving the gms tht i need I.E
MapMaker
ItemMaker
Scriptmaker
EventMaker
Gmhelper
they the only gms i will have if i get bak
no 1 tht just messes about and gets my server BANN :P
btw im sorry for them lot.....if i do get bak none of them are gms

pmsl this aint ur server neva as been tbh who *** r u lol.
this server wnt go live at all not in my house anyway
n the person who was messing around on it dnt even bother with it now.
n by the looks of it u dnt no wtf ur doing at all.
i mean u need help 4 allmost everything

some1 plz close this tread

/Clipper

brandon93131

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
reali tho look at all the events u will never ever get tht many events in anouther Game also your getting an even atleas 2 3 times a week(if you Like) and if we aint busy

lol is all i can say ><

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Servers just like all the others, 0 thought has gone in to it.

arent you bored with mudwall / bichon etc,
any server still using maps like that needs to be shot:P (come on they are years old)

just me ?

lif

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
im a tad confused, @clipper does some one in your house have MPS or is the popcorn account shared

@popcorn, let me understand fully, if 'your' server goes live you will have at least 5 gms?

too many cowboys, not enough indians
-Jay

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
im a tad confused, @clipper does some one in your house have MPS or is the popcorn account shared

@popcorn, let me understand fully, if 'your' server goes live you will have at least 5 gms?

too many cowboys, not enough indians
-Jay

aint got a clue who this popcorn is but few ppl was on this so called server messing around with ma kid on it etc spawning mobs makeing kit basic stuff. so im guessin this popcorn is some1 on the server. now hes acting like it is his server. but nothing will happen t it as she doesnt touch it no mre n tht comp as a virus so im prb gonna have t reformat it so it wnt even be on the pc.

/Thnx/Clipper

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Plz lock thread KM or another Mod, This server has no Future.

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
6 GM's lolololol it's going to have more GM's than players. But then again i might play i like the sounds of 'AusomeWep'

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
this is not me some stupid little girl hacked my account 1 of my little bros mates im 17 :@ cora dnt post no more r u stupid

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Tbh you sound like a "little girl" who talks lik dis. Man you need to sort the server out. Change the wep names and make you the only GM. Then the server could be half decent....

Apart from that its "Ausome"

:)

/kizza

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
seriously made me lol irl at a little girl hackin ur forum account yet u no her name. obviously cnt b hacking then can it lmao

/spooner

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
i take it its popcorn from nem? you have like 2 braincells left.. hes an idiot if its popcorn from nemesis lol.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Lol, Little girl hacked ure account? More like you dont wana damage ure reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.