EGYMIR 2 Heros

smoochy boys on tour

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
People should give this server a chance and if you like pking its a really good server cause there is always pk! :D

Last edited:

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
EGYMIR Heroes back with alot of fixes and new systems , its under testing now by 20 players and will be online this week

also forums for it under development.

if u r new player then u r welcome to game any time and if u r old player u can tell me the name of ur char in private msg if u gonna back to play in order to prepare the char for u as old char db is not working with new dbserver gate.

thanx for reading the post and i'd like to see u in egymir :)

i hope from moderator re-open EGYMIR server thread again in order to post there about egymir server news.

small note : please dont download the client till my next post as the link is for old client so far.

Last edited:

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
new launchr with autopatching is preparing atm , system of the game 99% done from lvl 40 up to lvl 100 cap and will be more later.
chars will be in game as they were ... after a week max there will be thread in server advertise
with info of server and some of its systems and some ingame pics.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
new launchr with autopatching is preparing atm , system of the game 99% done from lvl 40 up to lvl 100 cap and will be more later.
chars will be in game as they were ... after a week max there will be thread in server advertise
with info of server and some of its systems and some ingame pics.
server wiped?

2Fast2Furios

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 11, 2012
how to download pls? or what ip

---------- Post Merged at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:57 PM ----------

can any1 tell me that ip??

---------- Post Merged at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:57 PM ----------

bump......
any answer?

Last edited:

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
old chars will be there lee and ur char waits u :P

download link will be ready within 3 days patcher is preparing atm.