EGYMIR [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
Re: EGYMIR Server [Heroes]

ya just log in and stay there for a bit it will get u into the map but laggy there so have patient only till u tt

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

i haave went into eventmap on page5 teleport npc and my game crashes and gets a Memory (privvate working set) of like 400-600K...
now everytime i log on it crashes at a blackscreen and makes my computer go really slow?

ur problem is fixed now , try login now :)

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004

downloaded your exe and full client but get Run time error 217 at 00547AD5 when i load exe

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009

Whats this about GM Help being corrupt ? Last couple times i logged on hardly any1 been on. And some guy said they all quit cause Help is corrupt.

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

GM Help made a fault and i fixed it ,also Help char will be gaven to another good person. cus i am working on fixing bugs ingame also learning coding in mir sources.
the game will be opened any way and a bout players any 1 can join and play the game will be under developing all the time and the game for free , no donations no wipe or rewind,

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK

how many times do i have to use the autopatcher because ive got all the files bar 4 according to the finishing results but when i use it again it sais 11 or12 or9 files to download

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

how many times do i have to use the autopatcher because ive got all the files bar 4 according to the finishing results but when i use it again it sais 11 or12 or9 files to download

soz about this problem but i think its in autopatcher code , cus after i uploaded the files to the host i wanted to test and it said that i need to download 70 files although i run it on the client which i uploaded :D
any ways i will try sort out tonight as i need to add some new mobs, towns and caves to myclient

images23.png

images24.png

after i add all other new things correct , i will put some pics of them here

Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

I did really enjoy this server untill you added that new gm, he spoiled my hunts by recalling me to town.. and one day i log on and notice that 'Help' is facing almost everyone in 'Most Wanted' so when you came on emperor i told you and u tryed to hide it then you said "yes he was currupt and i have banned the players he was currupt to for 3 days" (something like that) and i said i would continue to play if your got rid of that gm (no idea why you needed another gm anyways) and you said "no i dont need you players so leave if you want" and to top it off then players you banned for '3 days' where on the very next day...

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

I did really enjoy this server untill you added that new gm, he spoiled my hunts by recalling me to town.. and one day i log on and notice that 'Help' is facing almost everyone in 'Most Wanted' so when you came on emperor i told you and u tryed to hide it then you said "yes he was currupt and i have banned the players he was currupt to for 3 days" (something like that) and i said i would continue to play if your got rid of that gm (no idea why you needed another gm anyways) and you said "no i dont need you players so leave if you want" and to top it off then players you banned for '3 days' where on the very next day...

about gm hes already removed and my server is not started yet . i need another gm to improve the game and fix bugs quickly as i dont have much time for the server .
he gave only boots and belt to some 1 called (asd2011) tho. and i check that in logs also in m2server window as when u make an item or trade it appears on the window . and i opened after this problem 2 or 3 minutes so i saw every thing and i backed the items and banned the char for 3 days and took the GM hlep char from the person.
and i before i add this new gm i said in game that any gm will do any thing wrong jus pm me and i will remove him and u all have my msn so u can find and tell me.

another fail server lol

about the game , its not fail server , few days and i will put the user count here.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Nice to see those different maps being used for a change

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Im sorry but you said that he wasnt going to be removed and thats why i left, now that you've removed him i need to think wether im ganna come back or not.

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

Help char will not be removed ye but it will given to another person , the char will not change but the person who will open will change

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009

You cant just give a gm to a random person, 90% of the people who play mir.. will end being corrupt in 1 way or another. Chose a irl friend, or rely more on ur forum for feed back/bugs.

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK

how come everytime i run autopatcher it has 4 files that dont download and after that when i try enter game it doesnt let me weither i change my exe or not it just comes up as a plain black screen

Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

You cant just give a gm to a random person, 90% of the people who play mir.. will end being corrupt in 1 way or another. Chose a irl friend, or rely more on ur forum for feed back/bugs.

He was a irl mate apparently.