Elemental v 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneRanger

Dedicated Member
Jul 4, 2003
United Kingdom, South England
Ok, I have recived infomation from my Server Team that people have requested Elemental Back. I have decided to do this but with changed stuff.

1) I shall be making a whole new Items data base to see If I can get them to work.

2) Start level is 10, Exp will be x4 and Rares will be Rare. It is so it increases the server length for people.

3) 3 Gm's Only at one time. No more, No less.

4) Events every Sataday, But Mobs will be Proviance's lords, and part of the Evil Mobs. Soon being added in.

5) Surgestions about Items or Ingame things, like new npcs shall be talked about, and decided wether to be put into the online game.

4) New Npc's wit hnew out of this world quests to do. One will involve slaying mobs, getting items and just causing havock!

5) Houses will soon be guild / Partner Houses. So you can buy a house with your friend or guild for people to just chill in.

6) The last one. You will be able to 'hire' Levelers which are People who are willing to level people. (Hire levels) I shall make a infomation NPC with there names on, and ways to contact them on mir. So this server Will grow. Also Normal Items will be added into shops. No ones like 'Coral Rings' Sorry.

Well i hope you look forward to seeing the latest of my creation.. If not , Sorry You dont like it..

/LoneRanger

COPY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Bed Room
kool going ba past proformance in both m2 and m3 i tink this server should b great

Status
Not open for further replies.