Elysian Mir II

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
It doesnt matter Ice, but the fact LOMCN dont know them or their names troubles. Partially the fact, that they could be new members which would be a good thing ;P but also because alot of people think its you running the server again.. But yeah, ill be playing anyway :P the files are better than 2.3 so its an alternative to 4H... why not? :)

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
DiabloDoom yummy! I wont be playing this server or be a GM on it, as far as im concerned these are just our exe's.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Won't release for the LOMCN community but as soon as he meets a couple of yanks on USA Mir he hands the files straight over?

Lol...

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Tbh, the history of elysian will always give elysian a bad name. There is always one way to change our views and that's to prove us wrong. I agree with what most people have said on this thread like with sticking to the rule that only the owner of the server is allowed to post the server ad, if you can't stick by your own rule then that server 'RoD' or whatever it's called should also be allowed to be advertised. As a moderator, you should encourage the new server owners to sign up unless they have something to hide. Also i think what Sanity is trying to get is that you should have let people you know for a lot longer to run the files rather than people you only met a few months ago on mir usa. If this is just Elysian all over again, i wouldn't count on playing, the gameplay was simply boring, it's been said before and it's been said again.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
First there is no rule in upcoming server about the owner's posting.

Now ROD was post by a member when in fact the server himself didnt want the ad on lomcn.
Skyline had a chat with the owner 10 mins ago and the owner said the same thing i tryed to tell other mods on here about the ad.

If you dont this here then i will delete it. Makes no diff to me at all.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Okay, so we've got that clear. Well i suppose people should stop hating and just play the game if they wish to. There is nothing more to say. Good luck to you and the server owners.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
did you not read? The files are locked to my dedi only.

Doesn't matter, the fact is they can still use the files and update them, run a server with them etc.

Unless you're not letting them update it... which would be major fail.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Doesn't matter, the fact is they can still use the files and update them, run a server with them etc.

Unless you're not letting them update it... which would be major fail.

They only use the files is on the dedi. They cant use them any where more due to the M2 server will only load if it is matched to the ip coded in.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
They only use the files is on the dedi. They cant use them any where more due to the M2 server will only load if it is matched to the ip coded in.

So you put a restriction on the M2, could of said that before -.-.

1 question though, Lil and Kyn are working on the source, but will we see their updates on this server? i personally would like to see Heros or will it just be the same as the last elysian but with different caves and what ever?.

Edit: Just re read the features and never seen the hero system, well i wish you good luck with it, am sure people will be intrested.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Edit: Just re read the features and never seen the hero system, well i wish you good luck with it, am sure people will be intrested.

why wish him?, its not his server. :P

what i cant get my head around is your friends from usa, have asked you to post this, without the intent of signing up to discuss / reply to peoples questions & comments about the upcoming server in the topic they have requested to be posted here. o.O

well..good luck to Alyzee and co, even though you wont be reading this. :S

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
Gud Luck with it to whom these new server owners are

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
why wish him?, its not his server. :P

what i cant get my head around is your friends from usa, have asked you to post this, without the intent of signing up to discuss / reply to peoples questions & comments about the upcoming server in the topic they have requested to be posted here. o.O

well..good luck to Alyzee and co, even though you wont be reading this. :S

As I said I think it's important IceMan tells them to sign up here.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
If people with experience couldnt make it work, how are 2 dumb yanks who aint ever worked on files, or even been on this forum. Gona do any better ? Although i do beleive its just u running it.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
If people with experience couldnt make it work, how are 2 dumb yanks who aint ever worked on files, or even been on this forum. Gona do any better ? Although i do beleive its just u running it.

Gotta be better then you trying to get a server up lol

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
i have afew times in this post.

i'm not doing a server dont have time. I play mir usa work rise my kid.

as i said i gave someone a chance todo something, dont see the problem there.