England v Germany

smoochy boys on tour

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
3-1, Rooneys first goal + man of the match- his time to shine!

Predictions?

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
England has a chance to win if they played the same way they did today, but if they failed to perform this task, I believe that they would lose.

Also, I'd heard that someone within Germany took the piss out of how England played with the USA so England should be determined to prove them wrong!

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
england were crap today its was luck that we made it threw, Unless they dramatically improve we won't go any futher.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
14-0 to england .. all our goals will be given from penaltys :) and we will fly into the finals!!!!

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
england were crap today its was luck that we made it threw, Unless they dramatically improve we won't go any futher.

WTF lol did u watch a diff game to me?
We shudda won around 4/5-0 just at the end obv's they were guna pressure us and give their all as if they didn't they went out..

Terry/Cole/Upson/Gerrard and Milner were ABSOLUTELY world class

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I agree with Jamie. We were ****, I couldn't understand why everyone in the studio was saying how England played amazing. Fact is, we didn't. All 3 of our group games should have been a 'stroll through', though we managed to make it look rather difficult.

Not 1 of the squad looked world class, seen Sunday teams with better team-play.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
I agree with Jamie. We were ****, I couldn't understand why everyone in the studio was saying how England played amazing. Fact is, we didn't. All 3 of our group games should have been a 'stroll through', though we managed to make it look rather difficult.

Not 1 of the squad looked world class, seen Sunday teams with better team-play.

Everyone in the studio was saying how great they played becuz theyre like me.. Actually know a thing or two about football :thumbup2:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
England didn't play that well and could easily have lost the game.

That said, I think England have a stronger team than Germany, I think they will go through 1-0.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
to be fair ref was on ourside last match lol made me laugh wt he was lettin us off with n booked them for.

reckon we'll b out sunday though, probly 2-1 germany we'll probs score 1st tho

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
to be fair ref was on ourside last match lol made me laugh wt he was lettin us off with n booked them for.

reckon we'll b out sunday though, probly 2-1 germany we'll probs score 1st tho

funny I said at the start of the match "oh no it's a german ref we're ganna have a sending off and aload of yellow cards" I was obviously wrong haha

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
England didn't play that well and could easily have lost the game.

That said, I think England have a stronger team than Germany, I think they will go through 1-0.

England had at least 5 clear cut chances, Slovenia had 1- at the most.. How could they of easily lost it :s?

England has a chance to win if they played the same way they did today, but if they failed to perform this task, I believe that they would lose.

Also, I'd heard that someone within Germany took the piss out of how England played with the USA so England should be determined to prove them wrong!

Ye, Franz Beckenbaur, always criticising us.

funny I said at the start of the match "oh no it's a german ref we're ganna have a sending off and aload of yellow cards" I was obviously wrong haha

He's reffed 3 england games before and never gave 1 yellow card, and england have won all 3 lol

14-0 to england .. all our goals will be given from penaltys and we will fly into the finals!!!!

I like you!

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
England had at least 5 clear cut chances, Slovenia had 1- at the most.. How could they of easily lost it :s?

Your bias makes you blind. Your the reason people begin to hate England supporters.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Agreed.

Yes, England played well compared to their previous 2 matches, but still didn't play like world cup winners.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Your bias makes you blind. Your the reason people begin to hate England supporters.

You saying I'm incorrect? WTF lmao I hate ppl like u, never watch footy- soons world cup comes round u all know everything about it , ye kk n1

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Never watch footy? What a mug. Just gtfo.

I hate knobs like you, who think they know about footie, when they know sweet F.A. ;)

See what I did there?