English Quests

Join Discord

DarkDiablo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2007
I have quests 1 - 12 fully unbugged, and half translated to proper english, ANYONE INTERESTED WITH HELPING THE TRANSLATION ON dqS,

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
i might not be fast but always willing to help
add me on msn m8
[email protected]

and why i posting just a little word to the owners of xtreame
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xtreame tral
i just made a script and its alot like 1 u got well did have when i played tral
the crafting weapon thing and i just asking if its ok to use incase u copyrighted it :P
i dnt midn if u rather me not useing it not even tested yet but it seems such a simple script holla bk
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mapadale

@Stagg

You don't need permision from any server to use their ideas, though it usually helps relations if you thank them for it.

I use weapon crafting in my server, though not like that of xtreme as its all my own work.

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
ok ill put script on npc thread now needs a few tweeks to i pmed them to on their forum just dnt wanna p**** ppl of

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
ok ill put script on npc thread now needs a few tweeks to i pmed them to on their forum just dnt wanna p**** ppl of

Thanks for asking stagg, of course its fine if you made it yourself why not :)

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
no point worrying about xtreme anyways, they never release anything and are only bothered about money anyways

Don't put us into that catagory just because we haven't released anything recently (maybe we were just sick of people stealing things..). I've helped out with a few scripts over the last few months when i've actually checked lomcn and atleast stagg actually asked before using, its a rariety these days.

/cheeky

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Don't put us into that catagory just because we haven't released anything recently (maybe we were just sick of people stealing things..). I've helped out with a few scripts over the last few months when i've actually checked lomcn and atleast stagg actually asked before using, its a rariety these days.

/cheeky
well i may be wrong as after all iv only been a member for like 1 and a half years so i dont know all that youve done all i do know is the 'stealing' is most likely due to that you HAD scripts etc that people didnt know how it works so they will find out in the end wether u release or not

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
The Problem is, the most old Server Teams, has work long time in Mir3 and has test out things to get a better Server with own things. But in the last time, more and more server come out, most of the server use all the things we has give out or copy the work we has made for long time, without ask the Maker. I know and I have see here in the Forum things with Picture from my server and so on. (I personalie dislike things like this)
Most of the server come for one or two Month and then go down, most made a server to get Mony and some has to big Exp Rate, and so on...
I understand Cheeky...

as Excemple, search in the Forum and you will see, I have never ask here...
All my things come from Try and Error, so I have understand the System and not with
ask for all crapy things...

MrElusive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2008
well i may be wrong as after all iv only been a member for like 1 and a half years so i dont know all that youve done all i do know is the 'stealing' is most likely due to that you HAD scripts etc that people didnt know how it works so they will find out in the end wether u release or not

they haven't released anythng cos they have nothing espeically new / hard to do. The majority of their early stuff came from idabigA (aka sting)