Discussion Epic Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important
Server Closing

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I agree that pots are a bit of a bit of an issue with inability to recover hp quick enough (hp pots recover slowly and sunnies recover maybe 5% your hp with 5 stack limit) however I don't think any class should be able to flinch lock people or bosses.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
I agree that pots are a bit of a bit of an issue with inability to recover hp quick enough (hp pots recover slowly and sunnies recover maybe 5% your hp with 5 stack limit) however I don't think any class should be able to flinch lock people or bosses.
Agreed.

Flinch lock should never have been in the first place; it should have just been slow working properly. I can't stress how many weeks of constant asking it took for the GM to actually acknowledge it was an issue though lol

I did wish the GM good luck with his server after deciding I'd had enough, but tbh if he doesn't make changes and start listening to his players, I can't really see it lasting that much longer anyway.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Agreed.

Flinch lock should never have been in the first place; it should have just been slow working properly. I can't stress how many weeks of constant asking it took for the GM to actually acknowledge it was an issue though lol

I did wish the GM good luck with his server after deciding I'd had enough, but tbh if he doesn't make changes and start listening to his players, I can't really see it lasting that much longer anyway.
The usercount of the server in the last week or so has fallen by 50%, Anyone with a brain cell can notice that a fall in engagement like that shows a underlying issue.

Personaly from playing the server from day 1 up to the last few weeks, I've noticed alot of small and big issues with the server in some way. However when the community expressed their concerns and pointed these issues out, It took a considerable amount of time for the server owner to even mention the issue was there and then a longer time afterwards to apply a fix. This issue seems to still be prescent even after the decrease in user count.

Myself and others have even offered our own time to help fix some of these issues but were even ignored or told no with the attitiude of "I can do it by mself"

Very upsetting, server started on a very high note compared to alot of servers in the last few years, Feels like it's fallen from it's peak.

I do wish the gm the best and as i've said before, The offer is still on the table if you still want a hand.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
The usercount of the server in the last week or so has fallen by 50%, Anyone with a brain cell can notice that a fall in engagement like that shows a underlying issue.

Personaly from playing the server from day 1 up to the last few weeks, I've noticed alot of small and big issues with the server in some way. However when the community expressed their concerns and pointed these issues out, It took a considerable amount of time for the server owner to even mention the issue was there and then a longer time afterwards to apply a fix. This issue seems to still be prescent even after the decrease in user count.

Myself and others have even offered our own time to help fix some of these issues but were even ignored or told no with the attitiude of "I can do it by mself"

Very upsetting, server started on a very high note compared to alot of servers in the last few years, Feels like it's fallen from it's peak.

I do wish the gm the best and as i've said before, The offer is still on the table if you still want a hand.
i-can-do-it-myself-scarymovie2.gif

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt

Thank you m8
but in one way or another Flinch has already been fixed. and i don't know what he's talking about now.
and yes, some people tried to try to help me and you are the first i appreciate that and thank you very much.
but not all suggestions were correct as someone was trying to help me to fix flinch but the method was incorrect he was saying to me make tdb dmg number one and number two appear after two seconds of hitting this not good some hit you and you run you will take the second number from hit and will make you char it stop after runing.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Thank you m8
but in one way or another Flinch has already been fixed. and i don't know what he's talking about now.
and yes, some people tried to try to help me and you are the first i appreciate that and thank you very much.
but not all suggestions were correct as someone was trying to help me to fix flinch but the method was incorrect he was saying to me make tdb dmg number one and number two appear after two seconds of hitting this not good some hit you and you run you will take the second number from hit and will make you char it stop after runing.
You reverted flinch back last night, after "fixing" it, so how is it resolved? 🤨 Also, it's funny you have now done exactly what my wife suggested for you to do but at the time insulted her for suggesting those ideas (green ore). :ROFLMAO:

People like Jev are honestly just trying to help you, and were willing to do it for free.... Your server has a lot of potential, but your stubbornness and poor attitude is going to ruin it, you take quick measures and try to resolve issues in the most lazy way possible tbh which just creates more problems long term, which is ironic since you said the wife was the lazy one for asking pick up pets which we paid for to pick up green ore, instead of sorting the pick up options on pets, you brought in a green ore cave so you didn't have to adjust pet filters.

Pets are ****, especially when you've killed a boss and there's a lure around the drop, they're slow as **** and don't pick up gold scrolls, and green ore unless you set it to "all" and then it fills your bag with **** pots you don't need, it's very annoying, hence suggesting more pet options.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanjian and Jev

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Thank you m8
I already tried to help you with flinch lock. But you dont want help. You decided to listen to noobs… and then remove double hits from tdb and double slash what melees need to be able to catch range classes in pk. Now bosses just rape warrs and sins due to not being able to double flinch. Legit may aswell remove tdb from game and normal hits be our spell. It’s easy to remove flinch lock and keep double hits in pk but you didnt even test out what i said to do to try out. Now warrs and sins are ruined. I use to be able to catch range class now i cant even when you added freezing in pvp. Still **** as it lasts half a second. you have took away melees advantages. Legit turnt into a range class server now.

Im sure if you ASK someone here they can give you better advise than i did… cant fix it when you dont ASK… im telling you. You have ruined melees for bosses AND pvp… literally turnt into a range server.

Melees dont care about losing flinch lock. We just want our double hits back lol

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Neither the client, nor the auto patcher is opening in Windows 11 even when used in admin/compatibility mode.

Any ideas?

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
GM deleted this post from the Discord server because he didn't like the feedback - no abuse, just a player's perspective. I know 3 other players have been banned for sharing similar views. Apparently free speech ain't allowed on this server lol

Attachments

• CashCow.png
    CashCow.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Lose and Jev

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
GM deleted this post from the Discord server because he didn't like the feedback - no abuse, just a player's perspective. I know 3 other players have been banned for sharing similar views. Apparently free speech ain't allowed on this server lol
not true just look at all your posts you are only attack and you do not like the server from the beginning.
so why do you still comment and talk just do not play and leave me.
i don't understand why from the start you want to do bad or discredit my server.
Also for people who have been banned from discord they were saying bad things about the server and the others after they stopped the player they tried to steal the money they put in donate

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
You're an actual liar lol, it's shocking. No one has "talked bad" about your server; they've told you things are unbalanced, buggy and need fixing and offered constructive criticism which isn't the same as being abusive last I checked. The people I referred to as being banned from discord were banned for sharing similar opinions on balance issues and bugs and felt frustrated when they were not being listened to - none of the people I mentioned refunded donations.

I've had a lot of positive things to say about your server in the past. I can share screenshots of my positive feedback, donating etc. It was enjoyable in the beginning. However, your behaviour as a GM is problematic and deserves to be called out. It's only on LOMCN that comments painting you and your server truthfully can be shared and aren't immediately deleted and replaced with outright lies. You have insulted players for offering suggestions, refused to listen to their feedback and banned them without just cause.

I'm sure you saw before deleting my post that other players were AGREEING with me lol

You have been adding GG only items into gameshop with no high gold alternatives and you have been doing so at an increasingly rapid pace, despite information on discord suggesting there should be gold alternatives for all items.

You encourage players to donate for pads / shields / potions / vip buffs and then a week or two later or sometimes even days later, you add a new, BETTER item at a slightly higher GG cost. Multiple players have said they felt disrespected when they donated money to your server, only for the item to then be replaced the next day with a better alternative for slightly more GG.

I have nothing against gameshops. GMs need to cover server costs and deserve money for time spent working on server. Nearly every server has one. However, the rate at which you have been adding items to the gameshop on your server is crazy and borderline deceptive. Players have donated thinking they're getting the best pad / shield / whatever only for you to replace it a few DAYS later.

Your server is a cashcow in its current state. It's not just drop rate and exp, it's high stat items / buffs locked behind GG.

You can ban players who speak out and change the narrative on your discord as much as you want, but the fact remains that you are attempting to milk as much money out of your few remaining players as possible while still refusing to listen to any feedback that doesn't stroke your ego.

Reactions: Wummy and Jev

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
I wish all feedback was as well constructed and detailed like this.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
i can agree with spinn here. I reported a bug where an archer 1 shot me dropped a rare bracelet due to it. then he comes online tested the archer once hitting me and telling me that archer doesnt 1 shot me.
Couple weeks ago spell “icesword” had a random % chance of 1 shotting people
Thats been fixed since he listens to a select few

So i tell him there must be a random % chance then like how icesword was because im pretty sure we all would know if we been 1 shotted in pk lol.
So when he came online to test archer hitting me he only tested it once then he said he doesnt see archers 1 shot lol. then so i tell him to keep testing it in private server and ill happily test that with him till it happens. Then he says to me that im maybe crying about dropping the brace lol

Reactions: Spinn and Jev

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
i can agree with spinn here. I reported a bug where an archer 1 shot me dropped a rare bracelet due to it. then he comes online tested the archer once hitting me and telling me that archer doesnt 1 shot me.
Couple weeks ago spell “icesword” had a random % chance of 1 shotting people
Thats been fixed since he listens to a select few

So i tell him there must be a random % chance then like how icesword was because im pretty sure we all would know if we been 1 shotted in pk lol.
So when he came online to test archer hitting me he only tested it once then he said he doesnt see archers 1 shot lol. then so i tell him to keep testing it in private server and ill happily test that with him till it happens. Then he says to me that im maybe crying about dropping the brace lol
I checked archer code spells but things fine
I made my offline test for 10minutes spamming archer spells trying to 1 shot but nothing happend
I tested with you online trying to 1 shot but nothing happend
What should i do? i tried to check this but i couldnt if you can take video to prove this would be great, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.