Error...! Help

smoochy boys on tour

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
okay i have been playing mir for a while now and have never encounterd this before.....
when i click the mir2.exe somethink comes up saying

"file corrupt!. This Program has been manipulated and maybe infected by a virus or cracked. This file wont work anymore."

has anybody come accross this atall before...? i havent lmao till now..."

the programme comes up wid the mir2.exe icon called themida some1 help me plz :)

/Cesh

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
yer i had it to its going around loads of exe's its a ****ing piss take to get rid off if u find how to get rid of plz post

Upvote 0

lordatrox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2008
its ya anti virus software....

you need to disable it from lookin in the mir client folder.

you will find it with most Anti virus prgs now.

nothin can be done to stop it other than uninstall it or disable it lookin into the folder of the mir.exe

hope tht hlps

/Torni

Upvote 0

AGAMISUNCMOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 13, 2008
After me , I think this 1 dont use AV!!! Use the profesional NAV , and u dont have never problems like that or other type , and work very good in a back.:agree:

AgamisouLOMCN

Upvote 0

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
yer i had it to its going around loads of exe's its a ****ing piss take to get rid off if u find how to get rid of plz post
did u mean get rid of the exe its self or just the error code.

u have to tell ur antivirus to allow it

Upvote 0

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
ive changed me anti virus'es now, but my old avg one i told it to allow them and it still deleted them,, what i was thinkin tho. wtf we gonna do wen we transfer our server to a host? and it got that virus thing in it ? they wont acept it will they?

Upvote 0

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
im sure that the "themedia" in the exe is seen as melware, due to it sending info to the host computer. just have to stop your malware software from looking in tthe folder the same as AV software

Upvote 0

DevilWish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2006
im sure that the "themedia" in the exe is seen as melware, due to it sending info to the host computer. just have to stop your malware software from looking in tthe folder the same as AV software

ok i dont have any malware software just tested exe on fresh installed xp pro with nothing else installed same error , so what built in software of the windows is doing this? because its just a xp pro os shell atm

Upvote 0

DevilWish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2006
ok if you run a second pc as network the exe will run and has any noticed with this error when exe works its 1.61mb but when u run it goes to 2.88mb with error O.o

Upvote 0