Error Message ....

Join Discord

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
Access violation is sometimes to do with sound drivers. Check the sound drivers on your comp as they may need updating or whatever.

Upvote 0

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
my next door neighbour has the same problem but he doesnt know hwo to chek or update his sound drivers since his comp is a 2001-2003 model so could any1 help me

Upvote 0

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
my next door neighbour has the same problem but he doesnt know hwo to chek or update his sound drivers since his comp is a 2001-2003 model so could any1 help me

right click my computer, click properties, click the hardware tab, then click device manager, when it loads look for the Sound Video And Gaming part of it and update all that are in there. (not all of them will update btw) if that dnt solve the problem roll back the drivers then update them all again, u might also have to use the add hardware in control pannel, if u select it and click that u have alrdy connect the hardware, then all the ones that have the ? in the picture (the "?" will b yellow btw) install all of them from the reccomended location. that should get the drivers for it if its not installed properly or if there is a problem with the drivers u currently have

that should update the drivers

Last edited:
Upvote 0