Euro copy - your thoughts

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
You wont know until you run it, Players might be getting too pissed off that mir is up and down all the time and go to different games.

well yer its obviously a gamble regardless of wot i do, id just like some feedback to help me make that choice.

Im leaning towards 4heros low rate, but with maybe the euro item DB

Reunited already offers this, so "?"

Not really, they cannot offer updated boss's, as they cannot code on TDs files.
They cannot stop cheats, as again, tis TDs files.
They cannot fix known bugs on TDs files, like the way TDB works and how overpowered it is.

Theres plenty of things that hold reunited back just bcause they use TDs files.

But ye nice biased post as always tai

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Private mirs got a big boosts when euro closed down

But i really cant see that happing a second time around

I would just focas on your current server ben, and add even more content to what you have

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
well yer its obviously a gamble regardless of wot i do, id just like some feedback to help me make that choice.

Im leaning towards 4heros low rate, but with maybe the euro item DB

They cannot fix known bugs on TDs files, like the way TDB works and how overpowered it is.

go for it ben , i agree with kori from all your mir servers (and i played all beside 1.4) 4Heroes LR was the best ever.

keep it low rate , closed stats (and no silly mass skills for all class )

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Pretty sure they're moving to different files, so ye they can init bruv

But ye am so biased for Reunited init bruv

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Pretty sure they're moving to different files, so ye they can init bruvBut ye am so biased for Reunited init bruv
Why you callin me bruv? you tryin to be funny? cause ur makin yourself look like an a-hole.Well if they are moving to new files, good for them, its about time they did that as TD does indeed hold them back.Anyway pls stay on topic or go ahead and infract yourself, this is not a discussion about reunited.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Lol but it's a discussion about LR/euro clones, so Reunited is really a prime subject?

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Reunited already offers this, so "?"

reunited is **** though.

if it was a choice between a ben LR server, or reuinted, i'd choose bens LR. As would alot of other people lol

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
reunited is **** though.

if it was a choice between a ben LR server, or reuinted, i'd choose bens LR. As would alot of other people lol

agree

btw ben i think if ur going for LR i'd say keep out exp potions (they ruin LR's) i'd better see all kits in gameshop rather than 5x exp which will make ppl high over night

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Lol but it's a discussion about LR/euro clones, so Reunited is really a prime subject?

Actually its more about if i should do a Euro clone, or 4heros low rate... or a combination of the 2. I want to know what the euro ppl would be more interested in

So tai if its a discusion about low rates why have u not said something like:

Mir revenge already offers this, so "?"

Your jsut trying to be a douche towards me like always, you really need to step back and think before posting.

Of course we both know u wont say that cause ur biased towards mir revenge and dislike it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Actually its more about if i should do a Euro clone, or 4heros low rate... or a combination of the 2. I want to know what the euro ppl would be more interested in

So tai if its a discusion about low rates why have u not said something like:

Your jsut trying to be a douche towards me like always, you really need to step back and think before posting.

Of course we both know u wont say that cause ur biased towards mir revenge and dislike it.

Because Mir Revenge is banned from here? Abuhhhhhhh

You've been here 2 minutes and already you're:

1. Annoying me
  2. Insulting me
  3. Pulling the "boo hoo tai doesn't like me i'm a victim bias bias bias" bull ****

Keep it up.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011

1. Annoying me
  2. Insulting me
  3. Pulling the "boo hoo tai doesn't like me i'm a victim bias bias bias" bull ****

Keep it up.

You are a bit of a prick though, love him or hate him if ben makes a lowrate server it'll get 100 users easily, possibly even more.

Eddie Strike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
Sorry Tai but you've really shitted up this thread.

If you hate ben so much just avoid his threads.

Are you really an admin or is it just another one of lomcn's jokes?

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
4h Low Rate was your best server. And I, too, would rather see players playing your server than that moronic, money grabbing idiot called Lapta.

I may not like you that much at times, but I at least know you run good if not the best servers, in terms of reliability, you're second best to P69 last time I checked.

If you feel you can handle both servers, do it. Heck, if it's anything like 4h LR... I'd want to play it, really did love that server, still remember finding that level 55 warr wep in Bug Cave and reporting it. Good times.
OldSkool was his best and probably always will be.

FH LR was good cause i was one of best on it ;) Lowrate will work if done properly and advertised well on there forums i guess :P

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
reunited advertise on ere mirrevenge dont thats the difference i also find it amusing you havent posted ere for quite a while until word came out that usa closing or is that just a coincedence ?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

1. Annoying me
  2. Insulting me

Keep it up.

And yet your the 1 ruinin the thread? Can you please just stay off my thread.

reunited advertise on ere mirrevenge dont thats the difference i also find it amusing you havent posted ere for quite a while until word came out that usa closing or is that just a coincedence ?

I posted here quite reguarlly, i stoped because Tai has issues with me and likes to ban/infact me for no reason. Doesnt mean i dont still browse the forums.

I think my post count speaks for itself, Ive done my fair share of helpin out on these forums, i just disagreed with some "new" changes.

Can we please just try stay on topic now?

Last edited:

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
im pretty sure you stopped in your words because lomcn needs you more than you need lomcn if memory serves me right

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
I will lol hard if you actually do a 'non donation' server. Asif!

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
I never said it wouldn't be hard. Am pointing out when 3heroes was released, 4 heroes went to the sh1t pan.

Four Heroes came to the end of its life as all high rates do, there wasn't much to do on it anymore and the prospect of a brand new server brought back a lot of the old players who got bored. He is adding a huge expansion to Three Heroes ETA 2 weeks. Also as said, hosting a euro clone or similar low rate will not kill off Three Heroes, people have a different taste when it comes to mir the grind or the easy route. It may even allow some other dedicated low rates try out Three Heroes and they may prefer that type of server.

End of the day I think it will work well, a lot of people preferred Four Heroes - Low Rate and the amount of content Ben's had over the last 5 or so years means that people shouldn't get bored. I agree that maybe the higher rate I'd say around level 40 at 60 instead of 80, gives more room for development. I also enjoy assassins.