Euro Mir 3...Finaly

anto135

isnt Eric from wemade the man who sent threatening emails to msrf and others to stop the private servers
Think so but there was a fake one also wasnt there?

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
anto121 said:
Think so but there was a fake one also wasnt there?
Code:
$message ="To LomCN Staff, I am going to take action if you do not shut LomCN within 48 hours. I have edvidence that this forum hosts space for people to advertise/share serverfiles/help people set up servers for mir2. This is illegal. The only people allowed to run mir online in europe is GameNetwork.
We will take you to court if you do not close the private mir section or shut the forum down all together.
Yours, 
Eric.
Europen WeMade Sales Manager";
$to = "[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]";
$to_addy = explode(",", $to_address);

for($i=0; $i>$to_address; $i++)
{
 mail($to_address[$i], "IMPORTANT: LomCN Illegal - Shut down within 48hours", "[email protected]", $message);
}

Simple to code. But if your using an email viewer such as AOL, you can click on the down arrow and tells you if its sent from the web. If it is, then its ethier been sent through webmail or from a php mail function form above.
You can tell if its fake or not.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Lorraine Welham is indeed Alaria, a friend of mine, the buggering up of euromir wasnt done on purpose, actually,it didnt catch innocent people, it was actually designed to pickup on older versions of packet edits............

Alaria left G-N due to many reasons, one of which was chronos, she initially left but became a head sort of, she wasnt given no rules, except a contract of HUSH HUSH to sign...

G-N have left allot open to alaria, many i cannot reveal and they also give her MUCH stuff they didnt know she had aquired, which i aint going to say.

so dont dis alaria, she cool.