EuroReborn - The Highest Definition

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
He is just sharing his list of banned users. Be different if he shared your real name, phone number etc. So we haven't taken action as don't see a reason to. Play nice and don't end up ban lists :)
im not allow ******* stupid person like him share my dicord that same things for any share without we accepted it ( as ppl now think bad at me for this share so hope this be remove better and he keep that to himself that my opining and other opining

also im not understand last few words from your post ( don't end up ban lists) im aint play his server and will never play that ****

or you mean end up band from lomcn ? if this what you mean that mean you threaten me here ?

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
or you mean end up band from lomcn ? if this what you mean that mean you threaten me here ?
Put down the caffeine / drugs and breath.

No I didn't threaten you your just not understanding my comment (guessing due to English not being your 1st language?). I was just telling you why we weren't taking action.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
you stupid cant thinking what that mean as you bad leader so your server will never come online trust me and remember my post

but person stupid like you only think its threat who you are to me threat you and waste my time at your ******* server

stay away from me better as im not talking to you till you post my name there

so to clear to other you sick person so you banded us from your shity discord

stay at your server better and dont say my name again or post my name here or in any place or i promise you i will out for you in your dreams too ;)
U mad bro? :mad::ROFLMAO:

Sound's like you're trying to threaten him over the internet... 😂 What are you going to do if he mentions your name again? Turn up at his house with the boys?

• Haha
Reactions: Hurricane

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Put down the caffeine / drugs and breath.

No I didn't threaten you your just not understanding my comment (guessing due to English not being your 1st language?). I was just telling you why we weren't taking action.
sorry bro yes the english not my 1st lang so i not understand you first time good
U mad bro? :mad::ROFLMAO:

Sound's like you're trying to threaten him over the internet... 😂 What are you going to do if he mentions your name again? Turn up at his house with the boys?
not mad lol

you will see later about what i can do mate dont worry about this

and im not threaten from internet if i want something i do in IRL ;) so stay away from this all plz

all this he made at first time so let him stay away from me better

im out from this **** at all........

• Haha
Reactions: Slipmatt

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
actual picture of TOO getting ready to take action against imaginary threats lol

Attachments

• TOO.jpg
    TOO.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Ive introduced a new system that will in essence completely change group gameplay.. and that is a threat system for mobs.

Threat System

previously, who ever attacked a mob had a chance of becomeing the target, or if you poisoned it, it would come for you making taking agro quite easy to predict.

well now i have a new system in which damage(and some other factors) influences which person a mob is attacking, every mob has its own "threat table"
and the person at the top of that threat table will be who the mob attacks. Boss mechanics will sometimes override this and will pick out certain induviduals, some bosses have aoe moves so you cant wall in you wizards etc etc.

poison's tick damage does not influence threat tables at the moment but i may introduce it depending on how the testing goes.

because of this i wanted warriors to be able to gear more towards a "tanky" type of build so ive introduced a new spell for warriors..

on my discord i asked players for spell names because i couldnt think of a good name, and i finally settled on StanceDance

this spell will allow the warrior to toggle between Defiance and Onslaught stances (thanks NewWorld for the names)

in Onslaught Stance warriors deal + x% damage and recieve +x% damage based on spells level

in Defiance Stance warriors deal -x% damage and take -x% damage but also generate +x% more threat based on spells level

this allows groups to have a dedicated tank and still allow warriors to become DPS.

the spell has a cooldown of 40 seconds reduced by 10 seconds every level, max level can shift stances every 10 seconds

Defiance/Onslaught Stance changing

Onslaught

Defiance

New Threat button for mobs to show/hide threat tables (only the top 5 entries are shown) each mob is unique so you must open the table for each mob

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Ive introduced a new system that will in essence completely change group gameplay.. and that is a threat system for mobs.

Threat System

previously, who ever attacked a mob had a chance of becomeing the target, or if you poisoned it, it would come for you making taking agro quite easy to predict.

well now i have a new system in which damage(and some other factors) influences which person a mob is attacking, every mob has its own "threat table"
and the person at the top of that threat table will be who the mob attacks. Boss mechanics will sometimes override this and will pick out certain induviduals, some bosses have aoe moves so you cant wall in you wizards etc etc.

poison's tick damage does not influence threat tables at the moment but i may introduce it depending on how the testing goes.

because of this i wanted warriors to be able to gear more towards a "tanky" type of build so ive introduced a new spell for warriors..

on my discord i asked players for spell names because i couldnt think of a good name, and i finally settled on StanceDance

this spell will allow the warrior to toggle between Defiance and Onslaught stances (thanks NewWorld for the names)

in Onslaught Stance warriors deal + x% damage and recieve +x% damage based on spells level

in Defiance Stance warriors deal -x% damage and take -x% damage but also generate +x% more threat based on spells level

this allows groups to have a dedicated tank and still allow warriors to become DPS.

the spell has a cooldown of 40 seconds reduced by 10 seconds every level, max level can shift stances every 10 seconds

Defiance/Onslaught Stance changing

Onslaught

Defiance

New Threat button for mobs to show/hide threat tables (only the top 5 entries are shown) each mob is unique so you must open the table for each mob

OnSlaught have - Attack +30% and Defence +10%

Defiance have - Attack - 10% / Defence - 30% and Regeneration +10%

working someting like that?

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Give us a Christmas play test treat! pre-pre-pre beta testing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk