EviL MiR 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
Server online and always has been since it went bk up on diffrent host on the 26th January 2010

Small community!
Great Fun!

Downloads located on:
http://EvilMir.co.nr

MysticTemple Maps:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZDJJOFQH

Latest Client download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y0LC23V4

Server Stats:
EXP RATE: HIGH (x200)
DROP RATE: HIGH

siggy.php

Tempary Host Specs:
3gig ram
3ghz Processor
360gig H/D
64bit OS
10MB connection

Server Features:
Weekly Events!
Free For All Event every Night!
Rebirth available!
Advanced Rebirth in the making!
EXProom (Collect tokens for mass exp mobs)
Advanced EXP room also added! (Dubble exp than Normal room)
Pet NPC
Master NPC
Global Shout items and Global Npc
Fully working GT and Merchant System
Lots of Wings to make you better and look E-Cool

Leveling and fighting:
Over 26 Leveling areas!
Over 25 Boss Areas!
Lots of custom kits!
lots of rare items!

LOTS more to come. Updating every day.

Sabuk Features:
SabukArmour!
Easter Egg's!
10 Million proffit a day!
Fighting mobs outside SW for show! :D

Attached images of recent event!

Attachments

• Images02.jpg
    Images02.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 884
  • Images03.jpg
    Images03.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 883
Last edited by a moderator:

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Server allowed. Could you please add a direct download link and the current IP to your post please The_Legend.

Thanks.

p

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
Thank you.

added download link, aint adding IP due to dosing in past few weeks

hope you understand

Last edited:

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
In my eyes this server is like having a fling.... you got the main servers people play atm such as 4H DR etc etc then u have these ones which u have on the side, you like to pop round once in a while, but ul always go back to the main ones and fook the fling off.
No Offence daydie i know you pot alot of work into server, by pressing the Run.exe buttons every time u launch these servers but there poo tang!

/Terry Aka ThePimp

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
I have always been a fan of evil mir.I eeked it back in the day.
But it doesnt seem the same as it was before.
Everything is so much easier than before and to alot of people thats very appealing.
But once you have every thing what is there to logg on for ?

I logged on a week or so ago a couple of times and i pmd you a few times.Each time i was ignored.
Was a bit dissapointed as i stood right next to you when where talking to others.I waited a good 10 mins and not once did you reply.
Maybe you need a nother gm to help your players if your busy ingame etc.

I love the server like i said i just think it could do with slowing down a touch just to prolong its life.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
In my eyes this server is like having a fling.... you got the main servers people play atm such as 4H DR etc etc then u have these ones which u have on the side, you like to pop round once in a while, but ul always go back to the main ones and fook the fling off.
No Offence daydie i know you pot alot of work into server, by pressing the Run.exe buttons every time u launch these servers but there poo tang!

/Terry Aka ThePimp

poo tang? i have more experiance in server creation then most people on here, my servers are about FUN, not addiction. if u want that go on crack,

Dunno who u think u r, go spams some1 elses thread ya freak.

I have always been a fan of evil mir.I eeked it back in the day.
But it doesnt seem the same as it was before.
Everything is so much easier than before and to alot of people thats very appealing.
But once you have every thing what is there to logg on for ?

I logged on a week or so ago a couple of times and i pmd you a few times.Each time i was ignored.
Was a bit dissapointed as i stood right next to you when where talking to others.I waited a good 10 mins and not once did you reply.
Maybe you need a nother gm to help your players if your busy ingame etc.

I love the server like i said i just think it could do with slowing down a touch just to prolong its life.

EvilMir has always been high rate mate, Fun sever. in future i mite make a medium rate server or something, ppl know what im like. i keep adding alot every week. i keep up with the cap so you dont have to slow down.

Also as a GM, i get spamed or im afk editing. Sorry about no reply.

Last edited:

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
It's a decent server to have fun on yeh as he stated, he wants people to have FUN not just level, and get bored, lvlin on EM is fun cause always people to pk and have a decent chance either side of winning. Personally i'm waiting for a diff server but I'm enjoying evil mir ^_^

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
donation items such as Enforced para/ pro removed, and donation sword, sw armour stats should be lowered abit, like 70/75 rather than 130 MC/DC/SC.

need more choice of lvling places, its really just Worms/ Foxes then creepy then skeles, then its just always skeles. need more good lvling places :D

thats feedback :P no bad comments nessesary, how i like it.

My reply. to that.

I have recived 1 donation from ownage. which he only donated because of Enf para, if i did not have these, i wud not be able to save for a dedi.

SW arm is worth wearing, any less and ppl will start choosing other armours, The ac and amc on it is poor. so they die quick but have high DC, ive done this so people have a choice between high dc n low defense, or normal kit with more defense. Choices make the world go around bud. Ive released level 150 and 165 cave for all levels, if u think ur strong enuff u can enter there for a FEE. to level faster. also going to work on more caves soon...

Thanks for feedback hope my reply helped settle a few things for you. :)

attached image of OldSkool when they had SW :P

Attachments

• Images07.jpg
    Images07.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 730
Last edited:

steven162

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2007
How does it feel Daydie? To have all of that money in your pocket of just hosting a game? Donations are getting a bit stupid now tbh, there about 3 XL weps inagame and their £40 each you here about donations on the server all of the time, and not 1 sniff about a dedi?

And you cant say you dont have enough money because dont BS allot of people have donated, min donation is £15 I remember you saying and ive seem quite a few ppl with donation weps and wings.

And now when you rebirth you get a random rebirth item, and if your a male char and you get Female armour dont worry if you donate the npc with change it for you, I loled irl at that. and you say your not in it for the money.

When I pm you about Dedi or problems you are either afk or you log off but if I pm you about donations u reply within seconds. Loled at that too, you have all of this money from players and now and again it still laggs or crashes. Bravo

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
PS: Is The Char Gate Down Or Somet Every Time I Go On Character Screen Then Click My Character Then Click Start It Goes Black Screen...

Sort This Out Daydie Please.

Thanks. :)

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
everytime i log on, no lag and 25-30 people online..so erm fail ultspeed?

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
1 post? who is he lol

if you lag im sorry about that, where are u located? every1 else is fine!

also its not about the usercount, its the game experiance.

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Mate every1 else is not fine every1 seems to be lagging its fine 1 second and not the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.