EvilMir Server New + Improved

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
Hi, i get in game log into my account and i click my character click him then start and it just freezes and goes blank, so i tryed getting on 1 of my noob characters and it gets on the game fine then i hit something and i freeze outta the game and have to start my pc again i was ok on they server untill i sent my files over LAN to my brother and now its not working and 1 else got this problem or know how i can solve it tyvm.

/Torag

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
Hi, i get in game log into my account and i click my character click him then start and it just freezes and goes blank, so i tryed getting on 1 of my noob characters and it gets on the game fine then i hit something and i freeze outta the game and have to start my pc again i was ok on they server untill i sent my files over LAN to my brother and now its not working and 1 else got this problem or know how i can solve it tyvm.

/Torag

I think i know what the problem is torag.

Your

A

Noob

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
Reece, even i get the freezing thing... and i aint no noob mate, shut up and grow up...

/TheDon

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
LOL Reece says the 1 that was crying to the GM's because u lost your items and cant get them back. So..

Your
The
Noob

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
ok went to try server out so i d/led full client, couldnt sz items few things missing. tryed then adding patches still nothing worked ne 1 tell me what to do?

hellz

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 4, 2007
Any ideas when the server will be back online?,

Also a friend of mine seems to get no map when he logs on, any ideas why?

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
Shame ... Great server put down again because of hosting problems .... If some one could donate 40 quid to Day Die .. He will put on a dedi host.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
its around 55 pound for 1 month hosting, 40 pound month plus set up feee is 15 pound, Im not asking for money. I have been editing this server for ages and have enjoyed it. Its up2 yous if you want it up. im not paying for a host for other people to play. I would love it back but its down and thats the end of it. Any1 willing to contribuite please pop me a PM. other wise server is down for good.

Request Thread Closed.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
current situation is as follows,we now have a dedicated server for it,we now just waiting on daydie too upload the game on it and get it working hes having a few problems understanding the way things work regarding a programme called putty which they use cos hes a noob lol....

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
dayduie this urt ur wat 2nd or 3rd server uve hosted or managed or own

JUST STOP! we dont want a server that lasts for a few months

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
dayduie this urt ur wat 2nd or 3rd server uve hosted or managed or own

JUST STOP! we dont want a server that lasts for a few months
POINTLESS POST!. id better go some where else because he dosnt just manage the server on his own, theres other people doing it aswell and also has access to the dedi host

/ancient

Status
Not open for further replies.