EvilMir Server New + Improved

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
says 4 hours remaining but if u cnt wait till then you will have to download the patches off the forum for now

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Na no point in me playing i donate 20 quid... and then my char's get banned because i let my mate have acess why i was on holliday.

/Pow

P.S Give my char back ill play =]

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
Pow is not a hacked char, its owned by Chris aka iceslice on lomcn.
his other char is lance, i can assure pow is not hacked

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
lol @ you bleh who are you mate cause the char belongs to me ne orig players would no that also :S so think you should think it through as i donated 20 quid when Daydie hosted.

so dunt no where ur gettin all dis BS from?

SoulKeeper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2006
server owns tbh but u sure its x 100 exp as i lvl slow at 46

ps can u add sum items for ppl around lvl 38 as i was using lvl 20 rings till 46

SoulKeeper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2006
what about exp as in 45 cave i lucky to get .50 % a mob and am only 47

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
i think it is the highest exp 2.3 server ? and you just have to no where to lvl becuase when the server first came up we only had 50x exp and i stil got to lvl 50 easy

What?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Hmm sounds intresting ill give this ago tonight, is it a 2.3 server? so i can give it a try using mirrevenge files and if i like then ill download full exe.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Ok, I will give a little info here.

You say new + improved... whats improved about it? A couple of new caves with a couple of new mobs? Nothing is unique, you just re-use old maps.

The item stats are getting silly, a level90 warr can 1 hit a level75+ warr, baring in mind at about level75 you have 110+ AC and 110+ AMC and Agil 56+.

Theres still certain charachters running about that was GM levelled, not going to mention any names.

I'm not "crying" either, as I dont really play (Logged on about 3 times in the last 3-4 weeks. The server has needed sorting out, tidying up and getting rid of the corruption for a long time, but it all gets ignored.

Good server, badly run.

This is not a flame, so please dont turn it into a flame war.

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
Ok, I will give a little info here.

You say new + improved... whats improved about it? A couple of new caves with a couple of new mobs? Nothing is unique, you just re-use old maps.

The item stats are getting silly, a level90 warr can 1 hit a level75+ warr, baring in mind at about level75 you have 110+ AC and 110+ AMC and Agil 56+.

Theres still certain charachters running about that was GM levelled, not going to mention any names.

I'm not "crying" either, as I dont really play (Logged on about 3 times in the last 3-4 weeks. The server has needed sorting out, tidying up and getting rid of the corruption for a long time, but it all gets ignored.

Good server, badly run.

This is not a flame, so please dont turn it into a flame war.

every1 is intitled to there opinion but every1 that has come on the server has loved it and i get so many pms telling me how good it is and ways to make it better and also bout 2 week ago the server peaked at 15 users now it peaks at 35 so is an improvement in a way.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
every1 is intitled to there opinion but every1 that has come on the server has loved it and i get so many pms telling me how good it is and ways to make it better and also bout 2 week ago the server peaked at 15 users now it peaks at 35 so is an improvement in a way.

That's probably because we didn't allow EvilMir to advertise 2 weeks ago =p, and hence we're responsible for the population increase.

/Miles

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

Well all i can say is, Server is ****, GMS are ****, And its not new and improved its **** 100% Bull ****.

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007

Or maybe is it also because everyone is waiting on the launch of several servers,
Meteora, R/z etc etc... oh and don't forget euro having problems as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.