EvilMir Server v1.0

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
kk thats good. just ashame someone had to temporarily spoil what is, in my opinion, a top quality server....
hope its up soon

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
iam sending the files to daydie so he can look tho

whats happend a gm char has been making a few items and leveling quite a few peeps thelast one waslike 1 hour a go from 16 to 27 but ive noticed a few level changes

who was it ? thats a good question

dm2 files suck they only running to the 6exes not like 1.9 is 7exes

what i think has happend is someone made a char/storechar called er and unlucky for daydie it was a gmchar

this is why the serveris down

can allso say it was going to happen at one point coz daydie had only changed the gms to random names any was like 4 more gms waiting to be made :(

ive deleted the gms now,

server will only go back online when daydies happy

lif

thanks for the information bud. will proberly be on tomoz as ive gotta be up at 3:30AM

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
why would any 1 level a char from 17-26 they wud just go str8 2 40 imo, are ya sure its just not cus there being leveld so fast? in exp cave or summat??

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
all i have to say is. your a sad little boy. with no life. your gonna have to watch your back.

and i never forget

/ancient

How am I sad? How have I got no life? IMO the people who repeatedly say "You have no life" Are the people who have unresolved issues with their own life. I am sure you don't understand this as you are a complete and utter horror of a human being. But you know.

And what level/class would you be? Because I can guarantee I won't have to "watch my back" anymore than usual seeing as everyone on the server attacks me. And one more noob to the list won't hurt kid. So bring it on, guarantee your the one lieing on the floor crying like a baby back ***** =D

/Ash

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
now its all sorted get it bk up, no reason why it shudnt be bk up within 15mins..?

Last edited:

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Yea its a great server, Should not be ****ed up over a few people who cant play the game fair :). Good luck daydie.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
How am I sad? How have I got no life? IMO the people who repeatedly say "You have no life" Are the people who have unresolved issues with their own life. I am sure you don't understand this as you are a complete and utter horror of a human being. But you know.

And what level/class would you be? Because I can guarantee I won't have to "watch my back" anymore than usual seeing as everyone on the server attacks me. And one more noob to the list won't hurt kid. So bring it on, guarantee your the one lieing on the floor crying like a baby back ***** =D

/Ash

so i have a problem with my life? well i have a Brand new MotorBike SuperSport fresh out the factory. on a 07 my life is going pritty well. and is this a promise or you gonna hunt a lv7 down? because all your gonna have todo mate is w8 till im alittle higher level and let's bring the firework's and after tonight this abuse about the Special need's and other problems from little mind writing through your finger's will stop.

/ancient

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
so i have a problem with my life? well i have a Brand new MotorBike SuperSport fresh out the factory. on a 07 my life is going pritty well. and is this a promise or you gonna hunt a lv7 down? because all your gonna have todo mate is w8 till im alittle higher level and let's bring the firework's and after tonight this abuse about the Special need's and other problems from little mind writing through your finger's will stop.

/ancient

I am sorry, but you do have special needs. Because I didn't understand a word of that. And if your level 7 can beat my level 52...Then come try =D

/Ash

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
afew bugs ive noticed

Mirroring is very weak and deva very strong

Can't use any gems on DarkArmour

Omaking only hits you in like 1/10 attacks

Doesn't say You have been poisoned (which would be quite usefull)

Refining is like 99% sucsess, too many +20 weps around

When you create gem, you get ghost ores in your bag

Storage seems rather small

/Bite

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
come on daydie if there is no chance of any more corruption then put server up and let us play !

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Im happy for now guys ! cmon lifco xD

edit: OMG how did you know that website david you loser xD

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I am sorry, but you do have special needs. Because I didn't understand a word of that. And if your level 7 can beat my level 52...Then come try =D

/Ash

are you ****in stupid or what. you have tobe just as worse as me. I said is that a promise or are you gonna hunt (ME) down a Level7 BECAUSE all you have todo is w8 and let's bring the firework's and see whos better, mind you i have been playing mir since it's first started and did like to PK on EURO so really let's see how good you are..

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
now its all sorted get it bk up, no reason why it shudnt be bk up within 15mins..?

what are you talking about ?

only the gm char has been deleted what about the peeps that have been leveled and the items made? do they not need sorting

someone said why would someone to only 27 ? i can tell you why, a bit each day so you dont get found out thats why

just waiting on daydie i cant do nothing at mo

lif

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Refining is like 99% sucsess, too many +20 weps around

That is not a bug, it was increased. And it cannot be changed now. Would give a massively unfair advantage to players currently holding highly refined weapons.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
lol @ lance speed cheat, i know him on euro and he is pretty quick (well 1 of the people who played him was, other was slow :P) your probably thinkin bowt the other person who played.

really its a good job lifco saw this corruptness as quick as he did, as overnight this "gm char" could have lvled several chars (without them even askin aswell) given out 1000's of items etc. etc. meaning it could not be sorted and most probably the server would have been shut down / restarted from fresh.

edit: demdem, afaik a lvl 7 could own a lvl 52 lol as the last i knew a lvl 40+ could not hit a lvl 10- unless they were brown/red :P

/Primal

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Omg Y does every1 argue just play the server this section will be banned from lomcn soon if argues dont stop and flamining EvilMir Owner Can u make another forums up so it cuts down flamining lomcn please. cause please are getting tired of see this posts of bad stuff. plus mods are getitng annoyed cleaning all time.

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
are you ****in stupid or what. you have tobe just as worse as me. I said is that a promise or are you gonna hunt (ME) down a Level7 BECAUSE all you have todo is w8 and let's bring the firework's and see whos better, mind you i have been playing mir since it's first started and did like to PK on EURO so really let's see how good you are..

IDK when you started mate, I am not going to start a competition who started mir first because that seems immature.

All I can say is, I have played since beta, quit Euro 2 years ago. Got back to private servers 2 weeks ago.

/Ash

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
That is not a bug, it was increased. And it cannot be changed now. Would give a massively unfair advantage to players currently holding highly refined weapons.

i agree, if this was changed now then im sure alot of people would leave as it gives too much of an unfair advantage

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Receving files, Ill look well into al llog / data and fix all i can, If i find out who it was ill name and shame them and IP ban, and who ever was level'd was apart of this.... some how....they will be delt with no saying atm tho...

Stil lgetting files nearly done n ill get to work dunno how long ill be. Hopefully shud do quick.

/daydie

Status
Not open for further replies.