EvilMir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
Live time has now been announced:
Released: (11/01/2010) at 7pm.

NEW IP:

Client:
http://www.daydie.streamlinenettrial.co.uk/EMPatch/EvilMirClientRev2.rar

*NEW* Auto Patcher:
http://www.daydie.streamlinenettrial.co.uk/EMPatch/EvilMirAutoPatcher.rar

Server Version: 2.3
Server EXP Rate: x150
Server Drop Rate: High​

Server Website And Forums:
http://EvilMir.co.nr/

Custom items.
Custom Safezone.
Custom Pets.
lots of Mobs and alot of other stuff.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
Re: EvilMir [Last Checked 18/01/10]

i dont have enuff money irl. or no donations to do this atm.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009

Aprichated skyline. Any bugs, suggestions or questions please refer to our website at:

http://evilmir.co.nr/

Any problems with client or connecting please post here.

/daydie

vitaminwater

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2008

d/l it now, whats the user count like?

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009

its not that high but will pick up. around 40 on weekends.

steven162

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2007

It is the weekend and its not been over 20 for days barley see any1 on now, was picking up well then ppl just started quitting :(

Everything it just too easy, like Larva cave, everything in there dropped really fast, so all the high levels had all the best kits mainly the romanians, then they quit and you lowered the droprates, I was having fun hunting for the kit until you started to change the stats on them. Like the lower level kit the stats need changing lvl 55 kit is better than 66, yes 66 has better lower stats but you really suffer in the higher end, so you can only really hunt when you have special kit like woomalord or darklord items.

And you need more updates, your just adding things for the higher levels like the last thing you added was the level 150 cave and most of the 100+ chars have quit.
Plus with the constant lagg spike, laggouts and server crashes puts people off I know you cant help them,

But the server was up for a few days when it started, and the first thing you did was ask for donations. In your first post about donations you said you cannot donate for items, but when I asked you if IWT's dropped paras you said donate to the server and you will give me 1, and the other night you shouted who ever donates to the server tonight will get a Enforced Para/Pro, which is unfair and makes it seem like your just after donations again.

Last edited:

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009

It is the weekend and its not been over 20 for days barley see any1 on now, was picking up well then ppl just started quitting :(

Everything it just too easy, like Larva cave, everything in there dropped really fast, so all the high levels had all the best kits mainly the romanians, then they quit and you lowered the droprates, I was having fun hunting for the kit until you started to change the stats on them. Like the lower level kit the stats need changing lvl 55 kit is better than 66, yes 66 has better lower stats but you really suffer in the higher end, so you can only really hunt when you have special kit like woomalord or darklord items.

And you need more updates, your just adding things for the higher levels like the last thing you added was the level 150 cave and most of the 100+ chars have quit.
Plus with the constant lagg spike, laggouts and server crashes puts people off I know you cant help them,

But the server was up for a few days when it started, and the first thing you did was ask for donations. In your first post about donations you said you cannot donate for items, but when I asked you if IWT's dropped paras you said donate to the server and you will give me 1, and the other night you shouted who ever donates to the server tonight will get a Enforced Para/Pro, which is unfair and makes it seem like your just after donations again.

be gratefull i put the server up for you to join in and play you..... i try my best, some assholes keep dos'in.

steven162

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2007

Only saying it was fun until Larva cave got added and every rare dropped, and at the time the only ppl that were high enough to get it were the Romanians and that's when allot of English ppl left, its like every lure you get atleast 1 rare, well I wouldn't call it a rare anymore.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007

seems to be same time everynite that servers unplayable user count at 4 carnt move at all. feel this servers gone allready was fun for first week but..

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009

theres alot more rares ingame than what drops there. trust me :)

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010

Whats happening here this literally is just terrible atm i log on and just ridiclous lag...

Instinctive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Newport

Same here. Have you replaced the router yet Daydie or even tried?

Why do you bother trying to put EM back up all the time, it goes down everytime.

May aswell release files and let people use for offline use or play about with them, i'm sure that would be more efficient.

Last edited:

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

te situation your in stinks.Ive been dossed a few times a couple of years ago forcing me to doss protect my servers.
But that kind of tech costs cash.
I nticed people ealier laying in to you about donations but the same people asking what your doing and if you have replaced this and that.
Things that cost money.
You need to decide if its worth the hassle or just wait till the tits get bored of dossing you.

Instinctive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Newport

te situation your in stinks.Ive been dossed a few times a couple of years ago forcing me to doss protect my servers.
But that kind of tech costs cash.
I nticed people ealier laying in to you about donations but the same people asking what your doing and if you have replaced this and that.
Things that cost money.
You need to decide if its worth the hassle or just wait till the tits get bored of dossing you.

That same tit is one of his competitor's hosting a fellow server. I'm sure if they were going to get bored they would of by now.

EvilMir servers have been up and down atleast 10-15times over these past years. The last EvilMir nearly reached a full year.

As i said above, time to let old habits die and just release the files, atleast people will thank you for it and have fun.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

wow desperate lol :thumbup2:

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
EvilMir - Closed

*NOTE* If you do not like the server or have anything positive to say or help. please do not comment, Cheers. *NOTE*

Since some1 has still been dosing the server, i have put it down untill i can buy a company hosted dedicated host.

Untill then i am going to be doing ALOT of updates and changes to improve the server. If you have any ideas or suggestions which would help evilmir improve when back online please comment and let me know..

Sorry for the downtime this is going to have, i wont give up untill its back online and showing that 1 person who is trying to make EvilMir not to work, WORK!

Thanks for reading guys, and i hope the past few days havent made you decide to leave EM due to lag. This will 100% be sorted when back online and Lag Free.

/daydie

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
just release server files let sum1 host it wud get alot more players that way no offence.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
just release server files let sum1 host it wud get alot more players that way no offence.

not being funny but why u all abusing daydie? hes sound. i know he was demanding donations which wasnt a good idea but cmon he has tried...

u can all say i bum lick or w.e but daydie keep up the good work x

Status
Not open for further replies.