EvolutionMir2.6 [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
any admin out there willing to clean this thread up plz? as in all the pointless crying from 1 single person, dont wanna see any new players put off by moaning :)

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Opinions do not fall under spam which is what we delete or if they're completely unrelated to a topic, his posts are valid they're staying.

We do not clean threads however and haven't for a long time.

/Czeldabolg

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Opinions do not fall under spam which is what we delete or if they're completely unrelated to a topic, his posts are valid they're staying.

We do not clean threads however and haven't for a long time.

/Czeldabolg

thank you bud, I made lvl40 on a low/med server with mc 28.. I worked my tits off, tried my best to help the team, but as you have read, was falling on deaf-ears.. NOT, I hasten to add, GMThor, doesn't deserve any of this, top bloke, and a worthy server-owner. People will always look for exploits, or 'easy' ways that maybe server owners have left by accident. I'm fairly sure they depend on players to police this themselves, something I tried my best to do. Some never report, which to me is a bit dull, because the server ends up dead.. This server, lunar cave was stupid easy for a wizz when they introduced, I hunted for 30mins and told them, trouble was made it into a tao hunting place!!! But at least I said something! I've been made out to be a bitter person, when in reality I was already lvl43 when stephensi was starting.. I also gave away everything all my characters had, I exposed a gm giving his mate lvls and items, and I'm the bad guy.. Like I said, server needs a restart, only this time it's played properly, without all the crap. The balance is better and all the bugs been ironed. Whole reason I played was to help get some 2.6 files into a decent server.

This has a great chance to be doing triple figures as a server count, but what would I know? I'm still bitter. (you know being highest wizz when I quit.. duh that makes sense) Sort it out THOR, you got a great server, people who shaft you on every mistake, are really NOT the people to be trusting.

You make a lot of assumptions about me, as you have done about the server without any proof to back it up.

FYI i pay some of my mums bills as well as my own. So go suck on that you nasty old man.

Cba responding any more to youre crap, be gone ya bitter old git.

mate.. this is priceless, I'm a 'nasty old man'? you pay 'some' of your mums bills.. well let me take it all back.. when you are in the REAL world, we'll actually take your exploiting ass seriously.. Honestly, I can hear Tai laughing from here!

Last edited:

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
What can I do.. 38 and on the scrapheap :/ in 10 years time 25 yrs old and on the scrapheap :P still that scrapheap will have loads of fun :P Well I'm still enjoying life, mind, I never thought I'd be called a 'nasty old man' at 38 lol, ho hum take on the chin and laugh, this is coming from someone who still lives at home :) Lots of growing to do methinks..

---------- Post Merged at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:09 AM ----------

just been online, 3 including me.. nobody even fishing afk.. writing on the wall no? Can understand people not wanting to give up, but when the server has been buggered, doesn't matter how much you fight..

Last edited:

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Lol you idiot.

I call you a sad old man because you can't go and move on with you're life and leave the server like you said you were going to do. Any respectable adult would say hey ho its only a game ill leave it be. Ohh no..not Tia. Tia decides to go on a 2 week crucade to barrage both forums with a load of crap. Notice how there is no one else posting all this rubbish. Just you? Because they all have better things to do. Only reason im posting is because I truely think you are a fool. Yes as a join the "real world" as you put it I am realising that there a lot of freaks like you around. You clearly take this game far too seriously. Perhaps you should devote less time to chasing this server and more to this big busy life you say you have?

As for yet another assumption about my post. If you got off you're high horse and actually read what I wrote. I pay some of her bills as well as my own. Not that its any of you're business anyway but if I have to put it in lamens terms... I have bills in my house....(you understand that?) I pay them.... Surely you in you're big busy life understand me up to that point.

She has bills in her house... I pay some of them..... You keeping up still..? Bloody idiot. I won't waste another minute typing a reply to you're idiotic rambling posts.

If you're extremely annoying and pitiful crusade manages to get the sever shut down then good for you. Just reinforces my opinion that you are a miserable old git with nothing better to do.

Peace.

What can I do.. 38 and on the scrapheap :/ in 10 years time 25 yrs old and on the scrapheap :P still that scrapheap will have loads of fun :P Well I'm still enjoying life, mind, I never thought I'd be called a 'nasty old man' at 38 lol, ho hum take on the chin and laugh, this is coming from someone who still lives at home :) Lots of growing to do methinks..
---------- Post Merged at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:09 AM ----------

just been online, 3 including me.. nobody even fishing afk.. writing on the wall no? Can understand people not wanting to give up, but when the server has been buggered, doesn't matter how much you fight..

(sad, and if you can't see that then you are beyond help. Lol)

Last edited:

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Lol you idiot.

I call you a sad old man because you can't go and move on with you're life and leave the server like you said you were going to do. Any respectable adult would say hey ho its only a game ill leave it be. Ohh no..not Tia. Tia decides to go on a 2 week crucade to barrage both forums with a load of crap. Notice how there is no one else posting all this rubbish. Just you? Because they all have better things to do. Only reason im posting is because I truely think you are a fool. Yes as a join the "real world" as you put it I am realising that there a lot of freaks like you around. You clearly take this game far too seriously. Perhaps you should devote less time to chasing this server and more to this big busy life you say you have?

As for yet another assumption about my post. If you got off you're high horse and actually read what I wrote. I pay some of her bills as well as my own. Not that its any of you're business anyway but if I have to put it in lamens terms... I have bills in my house....(you understand that?) I pay them.... Surely you in you're big busy life understand me up to that point.

She has bills in her house... I pay some of them..... You keeping up still..? Bloody idiot. I won't waste another minute typing a reply to you're idiotic rambling posts.

If you're extremely annoying and pitiful crusade manages to get the sever shut down then good for you. Just reinforces my opinion that you are a miserable old git with nothing better to do.

Peace.

what's with this 'big busy life'? mate if you are american.. it's all lost.. I pay for everything, my bills for utils, my house my car, damn.. everything, but you can tell me I'm doing such wrong.. lool, logged on, servercount was 3.. rest my case.. when you have your own boat, then get on your haunches, til then, stfu?

And yes nobody else posting cos they ain't even entertaining this server as a place they will play.. only reason you are on this one cos you have played.. not as much as i did and certainly not with mc 28.. exploit to lvl40 now you have a voice.. shame i told everyone what to expect, what is it with you and exploiting? why can't you tell the gms about exploits? paint me how you like, however there's 2 clear servers where you have exploited, and I have shown you up.. Keep digging asshole, there's plenty who want to laugh at you.

PS: and I don't have better time to do, no, it takes 30 secs to post, maybe 2 mins for me to post the whole thing, if I have something to respond to. Love to meet you in real life, give you plenty of kisses.

---------- Post Merged at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Lol you idiot.

Peace.

lol there you go callin me a respectable adult.. honestly, from someone who still lives at home.. trust me there are those who will love to hear you still live with your parents, such an easy target, and generally not give two sheets about what you say.. because on balance, if they look back, you are an exploiter, so why should they? Ummmm yep sad but true :P Own worst enemy

Last edited:

Failanx

LOMCN Leecher
Oct 5, 2012
damn gutted, felt like playing mir again after ages and I only like low rate servers. Spent the night downloading it in hopes of spending my off days playing it. Reading all that was depressing but shed some clear light. I guess I should be thankful. The server community is not my cup of tea but good luck with it. Maybe its time to move onto 3d mmo's which never satisfy me like mir :(

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
damn gutted, felt like playing mir again after ages and I only like low rate servers. Spent the night downloading it in hopes of spending my off days playing it. Reading all that was depressing but shed some clear light. I guess I should be thankful. The server community is not my cup of tea but good luck with it. Maybe its time to move onto 3d mmo's which never satisfy me like mir :(

mate it isn't low rate, can get 40 in a week, to me equals med rate. Play a tao, because 40 in a week means 45 in 3 weeks hardcore, and at 45 you can do all the bosses solo. Keep an eye on this team, because they actually have a set of files which are getting there.

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam
mate it isn't low rate, can get 40 in a week, to me equals med rate. Play a tao, because 40 in a week means 45 in 3 weeks hardcore, and at 45 you can do all the bosses solo. Keep an eye on this team, because they actually have a set of files which are getting there.

You cannot get 45 in 3weeks on a tao, obviously with tao's they are over powered due to the skills which are hard coded & we cant edit them.. Its as low as you can get without getting bored, x3 exp. takes longer than a week to get 40, you've just been moaning on the forum giving it a bad look for other people, than coming on and playing. you invested a lot of time in helping us do what.. exactly? You ''exposed me for giving my mate'' items? did you ever get a screenshot or evidence of me doing this? when told about the FTP it mess's up as we WAS in the stages of editing/testing it.. you never exposed anything really.. These files have very big potential but where else do you see people hosting rubys for of all the issues you get with them. Ask sexmachine or TigerSeaI how long it takes to gain 1 level at 44-46, since we put the exp down to x3 we had to re-do the exp table. No good having a x4 server with a x6 exp table (for example).. I give you your fair share of dues by helping, but helping and moaning together? you told me about 1 issue in lunar and we fixed, then moaned cuz it was to hard for you? you broke all your items and cried It's a mate tbh dude. i thought some1 who had a ''wife, kids & a nice house'' wudnt cry over pixels but obviously I'm wrong lol.. For all updates goto www.evolutionmir.co.nr I will be also speaking to a Mod about cleaning this thread up as I will be editing the main post and making it look top notch!.. Sorry your take at EvoMir was cut short but helping/ then slagging ''the team'' of aint really 'mature' for sum1 who has so much going off in his life.

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010
this is a great server having alot of fun, usercount is around 20 atm. there's also an update coming this weekend, new cave 10 floors for group hunting so great time to start. am sure you could join a group an pick up some nice exp. there always people around that will help out leveling 2

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
You cannot get 45 in 3weeks on a tao, obviously with tao's they are over powered due to the skills which are hard coded & we cant edit them.. Its as low as you can get without getting bored, x3 exp. takes longer than a week to get 40, you've just been moaning on the forum giving it a bad look for other people, than coming on and playing. you invested a lot of time in helping us do what.. exactly? You ''exposed me for giving my mate'' items? did you ever get a screenshot or evidence of me doing this? when told about the FTP it mess's up as we WAS in the stages of editing/testing it.. you never exposed anything really.. These files have very big potential but where else do you see people hosting rubys for of all the issues you get with them. Ask sexmachine or TigerSeaI how long it takes to gain 1 level at 44-46, since we put the exp down to x3 we had to re-do the exp table. No good having a x4 server with a x6 exp table (for example).. I give you your fair share of dues by helping, but helping and moaning together? you told me about 1 issue in lunar and we fixed, then moaned cuz it was to hard for you? you broke all your items and cried It's a mate tbh dude. i thought some1 who had a ''wife, kids & a nice house'' wudnt cry over pixels but obviously I'm wrong lol.. For all updates goto www.evolutionmir.co.nr I will be also speaking to a Mod about cleaning this thread up as I will be editing the main post and making it look top notch!.. Sorry your take at EvoMir was cut short but helping/ then slagging ''the team'' of aint really 'mature' for sum1 who has so much going off in his life.

not really slagging the 'team' at all, mind, gandalf was rediculously easy to spot.. the fact you didn't punish those who had blatantly exploited the fishing and had +3 on all items.. yeah, made me really angry after I had numerous rebuffs from the team saying my mc was shite.. yeah.. i got lvl40 with mc 28.. or do you forget? And how did I do it? I went with TU that isn't mc dependant, (well much) and then have a group of players getting 40 in a week kinda made me mad.. but then why shouldn't I be mad when u changed the goal-posts?

Nope I don't agree I sledged the server other than what was deserved, it deserved it because it wasn't fair, and it changed the whole way it was played.. sorry but that is the truth as far as I can see. Players starting now will be at a HUGE disadvantage, you made it that way. Like i said learn from this and take it on the chin.. think like this, you have a really decent 2.6 set of files, pretty much balanced, how many other 2.6 folks can say the same?

Restart, maybe turn it down a bit on the xp, and watch what will happen.. there are LOADS of people looking for a low rate right now.. If you can offer a guarantee you are up for a year and maybe a 3 day event with xp, watch them flock :P

Easy to make an event to get folk to lvl30, then slow it down
make them work for lvl33 arms.. beef up zt wt and the bdd mobs..

Honestly, If I won the lottery, I'd have a server direct from korea..

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010
you sound like a broken record y come back an keep posting a week later!? play o move on. new players at a disadvantage not really am only been playing 2weeks an iv caught up easy gems are not rare u get them hunting luna an other leveling cave's an most subboss wiill drop gems

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
you sound like a broken record y come back an keep posting a week later!? play o move on. new players at a disadvantage not really am only been playing 2weeks an iv caught up easy gems are not rare u get them hunting luna an other leveling cave's an most subboss wiill drop gems

actually no, I shan't reply to this, good luck

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam
actually no, I shan't reply to this, good luck

If you would of stayed a little longer you would of actually liked the server lol.. the server is x3 it takes you 1-2days to get above lvl 30 its not as easy as you think.. Obviously it was previously because it was x4 and there was x6 events on... you was level 40 with 28mc because you had no kit as you broke it all trying to Gem.. maybe if you stayed and actually got decent gear you would see.. 2-3wiz's that are on have over 80+ mc at level 43-44.. there is no point in coming on here just to give the server a bad name nor image.. it wont do you justice lol & as for Gandalf I dealt with him in front of everybody and he quit.. why would I need to ban somebody who has quit the server to not return.. pointless really just like its pointless you coming back here every 6-7days and giving the server a bad look.. took awhile but we got 20+ users active..

It's a pity.

Reavous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2009
Nice stable server, well worth ago if you like low rates. A lot of helpful people willing to help out new comers, pretty easy to catch up to if you keep at it or go on hunts :)