Exodus Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2011
What's max level of a skill upgraded with skill upgrade system? Are you going to have lifesteal in your items? (pvp War vs War will be more interesting) Is there any way to have magic shield on a warrior?

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
What's max level of a skill upgraded with skill upgrade system? Are you going to have lifesteal in your items? (pvp War vs War will be more interesting) Is there any way to have magic shield on a warrior?

Max skill upgrade is 5.

I believe that War Vs War PvP is less interesting with hp steal not more so. No equipment currently has hp steal and with the way the server is set up I don't believe it will be needed but this can always be addressed at a later date if it becomes an issue.

The Hybrid skill system does not allow for a warrior to obtain magic shield for obvious reasons :)

I will post the hybrid options later today.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Hybrid Skill System

Mixing class skills is always risky when trying to add another PvP dimension whilst maintaining class balance. After some thought the current options are shown below but I'm always interested in hearing others opinions on the matter.
HybridOrbs are rare drops and can only be obtained from event maps and bosses.

Taoist Hybrid options:

GeoManip - Requirements: Level 70 and HybridOrb
FireCloud - Requirements: Level 80 and HybridOrb x2
FlameRepulse - Requirements: Level 90 and HybridOrb x3
Defiance - Requirements: Level 100 and HybridOrb x4

Wizard Hybrid options:

Resurrection - Requirements: Level 70 and HybridOrb
Poisoning - Requirements: Level 80 and HybridOrb x2
Transparency - Requirements: Level 90 and HybridOrb x3
ElementalSup - Requirements: Level 100 and HybridOrb x4

Warrior Hybrid options:

Resurrection - Requirements: Level 70 and HybridOrb
Poisoning - Requirements: Level 80 and HybridOrb x2
Transparency - Requirements: Level 90 and HybridOrb x3
BloodLust - Requirements: Level 100 and HybridOrbx4

Exodus

---------- Post Merged at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:10 PM ----------

like i posted not long ago have you got a eta as didnt get a reply.

I'm away most of this weekend but hoping to get closed beta started Sunday evening. It's difficult to give reliable ETAs due to work commitments and I'm aware how frustrating it is when a server fails to deliver on it's promises (Kaos). It's for these reasons I'm reluctant to give more information on a release date.

Axator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2011
Can I be beta tester? Have u got already your team for testing?

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
I already have people in mind for the closed beta. My apologies to those that wanted to test, however I don't foresee Exodus being in closed beta for very long before launching.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
any more news bud need something to play with a gm who understands his role as a GameMaster/Host

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
i do find this funny man, typical mir 3, great start with a flop towards the end.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
was waiting for a pvp server to play...

'Our Survey Says'.....

Status
Not open for further replies.