Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
at the top of my exps.ini in m2server i have
[Exp]
KillMonExpMultiple=80
HighLevelKillMonFixExp=80
dont that mean servers on x80 exp?
coz in sql mobs give 3 exp, 3x80=240. but there not giving that ingame , there giving 80?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I aint criticising him, im just saying hes gna give himself so much more work. Fair enough its a pk server, but why do you need to be level 500 to pk ? You get problems from going upto them levels, you need items, caves, then the stats get out of hand, and people go around 1 hitting with tdb, and curse becomes rediculous. If you know anything then you wouldnt of posted :)

I've played mir for 5 - 6 years, trust me when I say I know a lot more than you, my friend.

I'm hell of a lot more known than you are and plus i've probably had a lot more experience playing servers than you.

Yeah 5-6 years, you may have played longer, but I've played basically every 1.4, 1.9 and most 2.3's.

On that note, the above problems can be fixed, there not really that big of a deal.

Anyway, why don't you do yourself a favour, stop posting (as you said you would) and actually try to go outside without the sunshinse hurting your eyes ;).

/TheDon

Upvote 0

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
I very much doubt you know more than me lol, even though it aint a competition on who's geeked mir for the longest. I was just saying if you have 500 levels, you need items for 500 levels. Stats go up on each new kit, so by lvl 200 your dc,mc,sc is gna be so high, you will be able to kill any boss, pvp will be worse than it would if it was low r8. So your argument is pointless lol..

Mobs can only have so much hp,ac making it to easy, poison will own and last for 5minuts, curse lasts for 10minutes, and pvp will be more like 1 wak dead.. If you know so much you wouldve known all this..

And not forgetting he will have to add caves upto level 500, so lets so 3 caves for every 5 levels, thats 100 new caves. Thats not including group caves, or special caves..

LOL @ the way you say "trust me i know more" Who cares if you do lol ?

Upvote 0