F1 "Final"

smoochy boys on tour

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Oh and by the way, they are called Motorsports, and Snooker is a cuesport.

Perhaps you're mistaken for something else, THIS should refresh your memory, try the first 5 words of the main content.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Applauds the above post*

Purekill, Do some research before trying to make others look stupid.

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
lol were am i trying to make ppl look stupid jezz y has lomcn members turned it to such fagots over the last year.

snooker is a game darts is a game, games do not become a sport untill there in or have been in the Olympics

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Purekill, You honestly know nothing.

We have all proved you wrong with your statements.

Show us some solid proof that, Motorsports arn't sports, Or Cue sports arn't sports and we (Or should I say I) May take you on board.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Surely you're not so narrow minded to think that way? Honestly, people these days. I can think of plenty of sports that aren't in the Olympics, doesn't make them any less of a sport.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
RDX you're trying too hard to be someone your not. Should probably stop as you're bad at it.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Im not trying to be funny at all, i just post the first thing that comes to mind in crap threads. If you don't like it then that's ****ing tuff :]

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
lol were am i trying to make ppl look stupid jezz y has lomcn members turned it to such fagots over the last year.

snooker is a game darts is a game, games do not become a sport untill there in or have been in the Olympics

Im sure rugby isnt in the olympics and thats a sport.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Timo Glock obviously slowed down to let Hamilton past, this shouldn`t be allowed.

Final laptimes and the tyres they had on:

Hamilton - 21.6-45.2-19.3 - 1.26.126 (Inters)
Glock - 24.8-54.7-25.0 - 1.44.731 (Drys)
Kovalinen - 21.6-44.6-18.6 - 1.24.945 (Inters)
Trulli - 26.1-55.7-22.8 - 1.44.800 (Drys)

I guess Trulli also slowed down as well, just for the hell of it?

Was a great end to a great season, one which Hamilton probably deserved

mapadale

Sport is an activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively. Sports commonly refer to activities where the physical capabilities of the competitor are the sole or primary determiner of the outcome (winning or losing), but the term is also used to include activities such as mind sports (a common name for some card games and board games with little to no element of chance) and motor sports where mental acuity or equipment quality are major factors.

You really should use google before you try and start an argument PK, cause unfortunalty you are completly wrong.

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Final laptimes and the tyres they had on:

Hamilton - 21.6-45.2-19.3 - 1.26.126 (Inters)
Glock - 24.8-54.7-25.0 - 1.44.731 (Drys)
Kovalinen - 21.6-44.6-18.6 - 1.24.945 (Inters)
Trulli - 26.1-55.7-22.8 - 1.44.800 (Drys)

I guess Trulli also slowed down as well, just for the hell of it?

Was a great end to a great season, one which Hamilton probably deserved

Check the lap times previous to that and you will see they did slow down, there was not enough rain for the tyres to make any difference at that point, this was even mentioned in commentry.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
So they told trulli to also slow down, thats some serious planning...

And if Glock wanted to help Hamilton, why not pit like everybody else did?

Finally there was plenty of rain to cause major issues with tyres, after 4-5 laps like that the tyres would no longer be within their usable temperature range.

Look at the lap times yourself, the times got worse over the last four laps, not just the final one.

If your telling me that both drivers, were both told to gradualy slow down, just on the off chance that Hamilton would be behind them in 4 laps then your as stupid as you are bitter.

Whether Hamilton is deserved is one question, whether glock slowed down isn't.