Fantasy HERO Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

MIRWINDOWS

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 25, 2015
Hi welcome to my server Fantasy
Dedicated server host
Server name = Fantasy
EXP = 8
Item Drop rate = 1
Spawn Rae = 1
Gold Rate = 1
This is a Hero server
About Server
there is -
Commision for item sellin everyone can see its a server selling shop
Class Change - if you like you could be any class and have everyskill (really cool that) can be ultimate class found mudwall (From anylevel) (note fencing and spiritsword is same magic skill)
Crafting (Gems - can instantly refine items) - Helps with multi change class - Has been programed into server
CaveTeleort- NPC in bichonwall - Gives towteleports
Magic skills are set normal , little hard
No duel skills
Assasin disabled
Elements are on rare items
Start with 50k
PLEASE DOWNLOAD FULL CLIENT (complete new version of graphix skills)
Hope you have fun!
Client - http://mab.to/2DyAj0Bqc
IP - 46.231.117.2

Last edited:

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
I'm never usually one to judge, as i love playing mir servers, Hero's specially, but this server has NO new features.

No custom caves,
Not all the books in the shop etc. I understand you might be wanting to approach this through a euro fashion.. But i don't think this has had the best take off personally.

I do feel like it's one of them rushed servers, just to get peoples id's and passwords.. So just approach this carefully and change your ID and PASSWORD when starting a untrusted server.

Best of luck i guess.

Luke

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm never usually one to judge, as i love playing mir servers, Hero's specially, but this server has NO new features.

No custom caves,
Not all the books in the shop etc. I understand you might be wanting to approach this through a euro fashion.. But i don't think this has had the best take off personally.

I do feel like it's one of them rushed servers, just to get peoples id's and passwords.. So just approach this carefully and change your ID and PASSWORD when starting a untrusted server.

Best of luck i guess.

Luke

Good advice.

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
what is this?
no spells in shop only first spell? this server use basic ittems...dunno who will play u server G/L

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Just throwing out another few pointers to the server owner:

If you're wanting a trading economy for players to actually hunt and grind for money, items etc.. I wouldn't have 50k as the starting cash.

Think about it, Double screening making several characters at a time, dropping the gold, storing the character then recreating again.. You could have up to several million in just a few minutes.. Just consider this when stating starting gold.

Server has potential.. Just needs to be thought through more thoroughly, and shown a little more customization, as at the minute it's just a basic hero server that someones hosting.

Luke

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
The game loaded and played ok.
There's a slight shake of shadows as you run around but I always get that on Heroes servers.
I'm not a fan of the client view

The only bug I saw on first glance was that Repulsion Wiz skill has wrong Skill icon image. I think its using Fencing.

MIRWINDOWS

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 25, 2015
you need to download main client I have uploaded for new skill images

50k start yes I would that for all meanings + it wont buy you Dragonslayer sword now will it

books yer you have to earn them

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
why asassins always disable u cant do it ? rofl .... easy !

maybe il continue my work on my server xD

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
you need to download main client I have uploaded for new skill images

I downloaded your massive 3gb client. Are you telling me I need to get more ?? !

---------- Post Merged at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Is there a way to turn on TAB key press to see items on the ground. Currently its almost impossible to see at a glance if anything has dropped.

MIRWINDOWS

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 25, 2015
no there is only 1 download mate the 1 I uploaded

alt+tab for items to show on ground

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

No custom caves,

Best of luck i guess.

Luke

Meh.

There's been numerous of these pointless advertisements, anyone who still logs onto them and gets fked for it is there own fault if they haven't caught on by now.

It's got to a point where I see a new advertisement and think "Wonder what **** LOMCN have approved now". The Mir teams are dwindling and projects keep getting dropped, i'm half expecting to see C# Project follow the same path as the others, as Bon's team has already thrown in the towel, and that was sort of my last hope for a decent high rate server.

DKs C# server which seems to be completely different and in it's own league, is probably the last hope for me before the Mir scene dies out.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
no there is only 1 download mate the 1 I uploaded

alt+tab for items to show on ground

hey m8 i havnt tried your server myself so i cant comment on it, but thanks alot for beinging a new server to the table, dont let these guys get you down with the way they come across im sure theres some helpfull advice in there comments somewhere lol

Status
Not open for further replies.