Few testers needed

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Server is running at the min although I had to do delete all accounts and chat data if you do log on and you know what items you had and at what lvl I will change it for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Going on XP agan, setting up server 2003 32bit it supports 64gigs memory, running 8 ATM..Video card FAILED,Sound and Rosewill(WIFI) Netgear (WIFI not supporting) pos 60 dollars.. didnt, cant see well tho..brb;; thx langley..taming levels too, rep will take some time. Ya I tamed Rabbits at level 4% max is 3 tho I think, like old euro mir2.

Camelo 16 not great kit but had gold finally 100k would do ss of 250k thx Hope I sorted My lag..

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Ok guys as stated before I said I would leave the server running if anyone wanted a tinker. I just need to let you know though myself and Sanity are working on the files and client at the moment, we did intend bringing the server down although I'm gona keep it up just coz I'm nice like that.

Please don't expect any updates though until I announce the next phase of testing.

I had a power cut earlier today also so the ip address changed to the following - 151.231.188.195

Going forward if anyone would like to download the client please do so from the below link.

www.westernwoool.com\Downloads\Woool Client.rar

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Ok guys as stated before I said I would leave the server running if anyone wanted a tinker. I just need to let you know though myself and Sanity are working on the files and client at the moment, we did intend bringing the server down although I'm gona keep it up just coz I'm nice like that.

Please don't expect any updates though until I announce the next phase of testing.

I had a power cut earlier today also so the ip address changed to the following - 151.231.188.195

Going forward if anyone would like to download the client please do so from the below link.

www.westernwoool.com\Downloads\Woool%20Client.rar
if you dont getting any problems with the database b4 next phase testing... will there be a wipe before next phase testing?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
if you dont getting any problems with the database b4 next phase testing... will there be a wipe before next phase testing?

All i need was the accounts and characters wiped, if liquidice has done this already then i don't see another wipe necessary, not unless the character database corrupts again.
There would be a lot more reboots, to avoid any problems again i told liquidice to stop using the reload features and instead just reboot there server.

I also wanted to bring in a NPC to give you kits when you reach that level, i don't expect people to farm bosses all day just to get kit to hunt for the next area so il be making npc to give you what you need and a few other things will be introduced for you test.
I will try and get this sorted now as i won't be around over the weekend.

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
All i need was the accounts and characters wiped, if liquidice has done this already then i don't see another wipe necessary, not unless the character database corrupts again.
There would be a lot more reboots, to avoid any problems again i told liquidice to stop using the reload features and instead just reboot there server.

I also wanted to bring in a NPC to give you kits when you reach that level, i don't expect people to farm bosses all day just to get kit to hunt for the next area so il be making npc to give you what you need and a few other things will be introduced for you test.
I will try and get this sorted now as i won't be around over the weekend.

ah thats cool i need a little break from what ive been doing :P so ill jump back in and give it a go again

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Hi guys very sorry I've had a very busy weekend.

Server is online and something has been added to the bounty npc in penisland.

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
it seems wizards and warriors req aot more exp to level than taos. not sure if this is how you ment it tobe?
a wizard at level 11 needs 8000 for next level
a Warrior at level 11 needs 8000 for next level
where as a level 11 tao only needs 1000 for next level
seems a little extreme

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
it seems wizards and warriors req aot more exp to level than taos. not sure if this is how you ment it tobe?
a wizard at level 11 needs 8000 for next level
a Warrior at level 11 needs 8000 for next level
where as a level 11 tao only needs 1000 for next level
seems a little extreme

Just checked and Taos exp table is a mess, il get it sorted some time this week, thanks for reporting.

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
DragonSabre, cannot drop or sell the item
same with RoyalRobeM(M)/(F).
i think the skill Bloodthirst/ghostblade is bugged, its hard to explain so i got a vid of it.
the screen to the left is my tao char. the screen on the right is my warrior char.
it seems to only be bugged on the left screen
[video]https://vid.me/e/j7Ag[/video]

Last edited:

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
Skill bloodthirst warrior for some way starts dealing 0 damage after some time.
if i relog my damage is back but it bugs again after couple monsters.
Bloodthirst level 1
EDIT: turns out bloodthirst still casts when having 0 mana and then it deals 0 damage
so bloodthirst is a skill that needs mana but you don't have a mana bar at level 15 so i can't see it

Also @deadmines
maggot do more damage then zombies, probably bug

Last edited:

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England

I've been working away from home today so got home late, and I actually haven't touched the exp for days so guess what we have found .......... its an issue at our end..... hence the testing of these files.

Could you please read the above quote, you will find you did not get called a lazy leveller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post Merged at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:19 AM ----------

DragonSabre, cannot drop or sell the item
same with RoyalRobeM(M)/(F).
i think the skill Bloodthirst/ghostblade is bugged, its hard to explain so i got a vid of it.
the screen to the left is my tao char. the screen on the right is my warrior char.
it seems to only be bugged on the left screen
[video]https://vid.me/e/j7Ag[/video]

Thanks for this mate will look into it

---------- Post Merged at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Thanks Jacko this will be looked into.

Skill bloodthirst warrior for some way starts dealing 0 damage after some time.
if i relog my damage is back but it bugs again after couple monsters.
Bloodthirst level 1
EDIT: turns out bloodthirst still casts when having 0 mana and then it deals 0 damage
so bloodthirst is a skill that needs mana but you don't have a mana bar at level 15 so i can't see it

Also @deadmines
maggot do more damage then zombies, probably bug

Last edited:

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Required exp for each class should now be the same.

Please let me know if not.

Cheers

---------- Post Merged at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:44 PM ----------

NO mate its online, I've just done a quick reboot to sort out the exp issue.
It's offline atm or is it just me?

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
ok, somehow i can't get the game up. when i click the woool icon on desktop, select woool from drop down and click start then nothing happens. When i click wooollogin.exe in game folder and select woool then it says game offline. What am i missing?