Final Fantasy Server Crashes

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
timo said:
its beend own since yesterday
it went down at like 8:30 we still need a sabuk war! ther beta be on! it woz meant to be yesterday wen it went down around the same time, over the weekend it looked like they had fixed this prob :(

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
the mobs in ancient temple aren't bosses lol, there is only eden, which drops jewls and GrandSephire (not exact spelling) which has dropped items b4. this is anoying, goes down when everyone wants to play :(

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
yup well i was talkin to ppl about grandsepth and ive killed it 2 times leader killed it 2 time a few overs ave and no drop lol

Solid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
its a good server with some good items for all lvls and classes just needs some new lvling areas for the higher lvls and to stop going down, atm it has good days and bad days.

Btw ownage are not bigheaded and we did not ruin the server if any thing Mist are way more bigheaded

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Nah Solid. The fact you complain when its like 6 v 2 in TongLair, then when u tt we say nothing. It was 2 v1 against me, I tted, ur guild members comin up 2 me with quotes such as 'owned'. Yeah, we're way more big headed. Your the one who thinks you own the server just coz u got good kit. Btw Ownage is a cheat guild, ive seen Andy instant run countless times and he blames it on a 'good connection', we hit you Solid and you continue to run and proper speed. Neway, servers still down. Need to know whats goin on and need to email the host something.

Solid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
lol there is 1 thing that i dont do and that is cheat. and i dont think that i own the server and im sure there are some people that have better items than me.

i have never said n e thing when u tt away from a fight either i canrt account for my guild members i dont control them they can do what they like, i dont encourage there behavior.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Lmao you dont encourage there behaviour. If there is only one thing you do, its that. You started that fight off in tonglair yesterday. If thats not encouraging then i dunno what is. No1 has better items than you, how you get them items is beyond me, although me and baby have our own lil idea. I didnt say you said anything when i tted out of fight. learn to read. You can control thr behaviour, I control my guilds behaviour with no problems and theyre at least 2x bigger than urs. I dont see what the problem is. End of discussion, cmon FF, come back up!

Fellony

connection CANT make u instant run...even the fastest ppl walk when thier hit...they walk faster than nomral ppl, but the still walk. some ownage members however dont walk when thier hit..they just keep running

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
lol, i've been playing BloodServer when ever its down, aint been on today and i wanted lvl 40 -.-

and who started our guild war between Mist and Ownage, its not exactly very nice when ur lvling and then all of a sudden an over grown huge bloody gr8 big sword of Solids comes smashing down onto u -.-

anyway...... GET BACK UP FF !!!!!

My Day At School:-

Teacher: Give me that water bottle NOW !
Me: WHY !
Teacher: Cause ur using it for water fights
Me: Can u bloody blame me in this weather ?
Teacher: No not really but give me it anyway
Me: what do u mean not really, if u can't blame me then y take it off me
Teacher: cause i can do what i like !
Me: NO U CAN'T !
Teacher: YES I CAN NOW GIVE ME IT !
Me: MAKE ME !
Teacher: "Gets another 2 fat teachers"
Me: Bringing in 2nd stringers ?
Teacher 1/2/3: YEH !
Me: BRING IT ON !
Teacher 1/2/3: DETENTION !
Me: "Whisper" ****s ! -.-
Me: "Runs, splashes every 1 with water"
Teachers: "Grabs me to let people get me back"
Me: "Completely drenched"
Teacher: that can be ur Detention
Me: Fair enough, was alrdy wet in the 1st place :D
Me: "Gets a cuddle from g/f, don't matter that we do cause were both wet"

Now u know what my days r like at school lol, will post another tommorow when i get anothet huge water fight going :D

lol im just really bored waiting for FF to come up -.-

Solid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
and who started our guild war between Mist and Ownage, its not exactly very nice when ur lvling and then all of a sudden an over grown huge bloody gr8 big sword of Solids comes smashing down onto u -.-

:ehehehehe: :loll:

:mooned: :middle:

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
The guild leader whos name i cant spell started it. I was watching footie so wasnt me. I didnt mind, aslong as i get a go at ownage.

Solid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
im not botherd m8 i found the tussle we had in tong lair fun

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Yah, cant wait for another, as soon as the server comes back up! Does anyone have any info whatsoever on the future of FF server?

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
grr what the hell is happening? its been down a day! doesn't the host even check his pc??? i trying emailing him, nothing, never online on msn either!