[Holley] ~Fire~Legend Of Mir 3 HOLLEY "MEDIUM RATES"~"PVP"~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
All races will have pet (free) and taos have better of course, but the best pets u will need to do quest for get.

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
My friend @Alecs , I'm sorry I can't open the day you're doing well, but those 5 days of comments aren't for everyone, for example I haven't had that luck, plus the server has to be scratching the few hours I have to do it for free for all those who are bored, I don't ask much just that you respect the date on which I have decided to open it, maybe that date has a reason to be and not just to annoy you.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
It's not good server on and doing a lot of reboots... I'm adding new thing and need reboots for test, wait for live and can play well. Next Friday will be live!
It is next friday, so are you not live today?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
in an good way or bad? how does it run?

Bad.

Leveling is boring, kind of slow for a high rate. Drops are almost non-existent. Some players have been playing all day without getting a lvl 100 item.

Even if you manage to get the full lvl 100 set it doesn't matter, their stats are slightly higher than those of the lvl 50 kit so you have to rely on your pet. Even the following kit is crap so the pet would still be needed until you get higher stats from leveling.

As a wizard, after lvl 50, I started hunting in one of the highest level caves. I couldn't do anything to the mobs but the pet could. It doesn't make sense. Why would anyone go to any lower lvl caves if you can kill the big boys from the beginning?

• Haha
Reactions: Fusion and Jev

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
@Alecs thanks for your sincerity, I take it well, as a constructive criticism I will try to remedy your complaints to improve, for the moment the experience has been modified, it is now easier to climb and the level 100 equipment is easier to pick up . Anyway, the level is easy, the drop is x1 so more advanced equipment is going to be harder to get.