For Those With The UC845 LoginTools Released By Milo

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Right Was Talking To Milo On How To Get The LoginTools Working N He Explained Then Asked To Post Here for Everyone Else So No CREDIT To Me For This..

Ive Just Explained In Me Own Word's And In More Detail..

STEP(1): When You Load Up LoginTools.exe A MessageBox Pop's Up, Click The Second Box And ktest (Which Is The Server Name) Should Appear Far Right Corner.

STEP(2). Then There Is 2 Text Boxes Right, Click ktest So The Main Icon Goes Red (Server's Online), Then Click The ?????? Next To The Top Text Box (Open's The Account Window).

STEP(3). Once Account Has Been Created Then Just Enter You're Login Details And The Number Next To 3rd TextBox.

STEP(3.1). 1st TextBox Enter You're Login ID.

STEP(3.2). 2nd TextBox Enter You're Password.

STEP(3.3). 3rd TextBox Enter The Number Right Of The 3rd TextBox.

STEP(3.4). Then Click Big Icon, It Will Then Auto Login And Select Server.

EXTRA: The ??? CheckBox Is For Windowed Mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoogleEnix

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
when i load the exe, i get a menu which has 2 directorys which you need to search, one scans for summat then the exe opens which everything is out of place. maybe you should make a Image quide because that guide sucks

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
To Be Honest This 1 Works Fine This How I Got Ingame Ect. So You Must Not Be Following It Right, I Ain't Got Time To Do A Image Guide As I Working On My Mir Files, This Was Just A Quick Guide For Those Having Problems.